NKCA Banquet

Some of us do not know how this voting works,but for first team do they award the top 15 (or whatever that number is) to First Team no matter what position the player plays, or is it based on actual positions (where again whatever that number is the top two SS, top two second basemen, etc)?

If I remember right the kids are nominated but the coaches and stats are sent in and out to the coaches. The coaches cannot vote for their own players. I do not think positions are noted but not a terrible idea. I know the stats we send do not have positions.

I'm a little confused....are you all wanting awards based on position or who is overall "the best players" despite what position they may play? Or what if they are one of those utility players that are asked to play different positions & they do it well in each spot they are at?

IMO I feel it should be based on overall ability no matter what position they play.

I'm a little confused....are you all wanting awards based on position or who is overall "the best players" despite what position they may play? Or what if they are one of those utility players that are asked to play different positions & they do it well in each spot they are at?

IMO I feel it should be based on overall ability no matter what position they play.

DLG was just that player as a 4-year varsity starter. She played all 9 positions and could hold her own at all of them.....averaged only 2 errors a season.

Hey LB. sorry for getting the acronym wrong. Great crowd btw.... Congrats to all the ladies... And not one rotten tomato was thrown at you... That's a win win for you...

Edited by Playtowin29
Mis spelling