Everything posted by Playtowin29
-
Highlands player verbals to...
Well that was quick!!! Congrats Alyssa Dixon!!! After a couple offers... She will be a Patriot at the University of the Cumberlands...coach super impressed with her summer team play!!! Well earned!
-
Highlands player verbals to...
I believe this is the first Bird to commit this year... once she makes it public I'll release her name and school... just a teaser
-
Highlands/Johnson Central Updates
Yep
-
Highlands/Johnson Central Updates
Both by Ziegler
-
Highlands/Johnson Central Updates
Two
-
Notre Dame/Dixie(9th Region Final) updates
13-2?
-
Notre Dame/Dixie(9th Region Final) updates
Thx lb13
-
Notre Dame/Dixie Heights (9th Region Championship) predictions
Nice... I was looking forward to some pompilios this weekend but nooooo
-
Notre Dame/Dixie Heights (9th Region Championship) predictions
Gotta throw my vote NDAs way. I know virtually nothing about the Pandas this year other than my DD is not a fan. Just a huge fan of Joe as one of the classiest coaches in NKY. I'm sure it's happened but have never seen him blow his cool, although he did get a little wound up when he had a player miss third in the region final a couple years ago. The region finals are a special game, we (the Birds) have had the pleasure of being in the last three and some of my favorite moments to remember came from those games. Best of luck to both teams. Owensboro moonlight BBQ is safe this year with no Fourking crazy, Meatpuppy and myself not being there.
-
9th Region Draw
And I was being nice to you at the cage. I didn't even holler out when Walgreens called to let you know your prescription Geritol and rogaine was ready.
-
Best pitching or hitting coaches?
Best in the business as a hitting coach. In Lawrenceburg IN and well worth the drive from Alexandria for us. Tough to get in but will be worth the effort!
-
9th Region Draw
Best of luck to the Birds...but If that's the bracket, the top would have Conner as the heavy favorite and the bottom is loaded but I get this strange feeling Joe Stephenson's group will figure a way to get through. NDA/Conner final with Conner heading to Owensboro.
-
9th Region Draw
Is that the way the bracket is set up?
-
2017 Northern Kentucky Softball Coaches Association All-Division Teams
Cool to see a bunch of my DD's old teammates from EMR and Xplosion summer teams on the list. Travel ball pays off. Nice job ladies! Jade Pinkston. X Maclai Branson E Olivia Jackson X Karys Black. X Note on Karys... filled in as a 10u on our 16u team. Nice job "Junebug" Cori Ladanyi E Shelby Wright X Sarah Tehaar X Kenady Carson E Jayda Collins E Angela Huston X Alexis Tucker X
-
2017 Northern Kentucky Softball Coaches Association All-Division Teams
Congrats to all the ladies for a job well done!
-
Lawnboy Bobble head Night
Better clean that flip phone quick... it will freeze shut
-
Simon Kenton 8 Newport Catholic 2 (NKY JV Regional Tourney Finals)
I echo the congrats to the Lady Pioneers and Lady 'Breds for their run. Kudos to the coaches that gave their JV'ers an opportunity to have their chance to shine.
-
Highlands 1 Newport Central Catholic 0
From my view she was safe but I must say the umps missed a few calls. Similar to the missed third strike bunt attempt that wasn't fouled off. Missed the bat by a couple inches. Batter called out squashed a Bird inning with runners on. Pretty evenly called game. I guess it's part of the game, but parents stealing the pitch signals seems a little "Bush League". Considering who it was doesn't surprise me though.
-
Highlands 1 Newport Central Catholic 0
Highlands takes a typical close one at the Birdcage with a bases loaded walk off single in the Bottom of the 7th. I'll leave the recap to LB13. I'm a little out of practice.
-
Maclai Branson (Ryle) to Kentucky?
Congrats MacLai! Quite a few players from the 98 EMR team to be playing at the next level. In addition, Irons -Sinclair, Dutcher- Denison, Haley Richardson (reading) Transylvania, Dezarn-U of the Cumberlands and I'm sure Kennedy Carson will be offered. Nice job ladies!
-
Covington Catholic 63 Highlands 26
Last year, graduated in class of 16
-
Head coaches your high school has produced.
Rick Thompson HHS grad coached at Boone
-
Highlands/Campbell County Updates - Delayed
While in this delay,,, I must say that it's interesting that the Birds Football team gets those fancy buses for a game 12 miles away and the Girls softball team get one lousy van that cannot even hold the whole team for its trip to the state tourney. I know why they get the buses but pretty poor for the Girls. Not sure what the baseball team had but if they had vans as well that's poor too. Just a rant... From the banana phone. But if it was anything like 2014 they were not even mentioned in the announcements either...
-
Jared Dougherty verbally commits to Lindsey Wilson
Joat. .. Wish him the best from all of us!!! Truely a great kid. Forget the football stuff for just a moment. One of the good ones that didn't fall into the clique crap that sometimes happens when playing football. Always seems to have a caring side... Except on the gridiron!!! Hit'em straight Gumby!
-
Farewell to Highlands Seniors... a special class
Thanks DWC. You're the best