Bracken County 16 Pendleton County 6

Final in 5 innings from Brooksville,

Bracken has won their last two and seems to be getting it right after a dismal start to the season. Allie Conly had 6 strike outs in the circle. Also had a nice night at the plate. Madison Tolle also went 4-4 on the night. There were a couple other lady bears with some nice at bats as well but their names escape me at this time.

Pendleto Co. had some oppertunites to get back in the game with a couple bases loaded situations but could not capitalize. Sam Verst the 7th grade pitcher did a decent job in the circle for being so young. She has many nore yrs as a Lady Cat and will be a force to reckon with down the road.

Final in 5 innings from Brooksville,

Bracken has won their last two and seems to be getting it right after a dismal start to the season. Allie Conly had 6 strike outs in the circle. Also had a nice night at the plate. Madison Tolle also went 4-4 on the night. There were a couple other lady bears with some nice at bats as well but their names escape me at this time.

Pendleto Co. had some oppertunites to get back in the game with a couple bases loaded situations but could not capitalize. Sam Verst the 7th grade pitcher did a decent job in the circle for being so young. She has many nore yrs as a Lady Cat and will be a force to reckon with down the road.

Left em loaded in back to back innings according to my book. We made a couple costly errors that led to our demise as well...things that hopefully be fixed.

As far as Verst is concerned...I'm glad she's on my side. Great kid with tons of potential.