Everything posted by bjknku02
-
Covington Catholic 57 Scott 43
He did not play. I listened to the first half on the internet and they mentioned he was in a boot.
-
"I've Never Won a Contest" Contest - Results Included
1A: Beechwood 2A: Christian Academy of Louisville 3A: Central 4A: Johnson Central 5A: Covington Catholic 6A: Male
-
Covington Catholic/Pulaski County Updates - Running Clock
Below is the link to CCH internet broadcast: Covington Catholic High School - CCH Broadcasts
-
Covington Catholic 36 Highlands 0
Michael Mayer-Stud! All over the field tonight!
-
Covington Catholic 2018/2019
I was interested in knowing what they have in the pipeline coming up. Will there be any Freshman or Sophomores whom will be making an impact at the Varsity level this year? Any Freshman going to be on JV this year?
-
5A Playoffs: #1 Covington Catholic vs. #3 Highlands
Will Coldiron be available for CCH, I know he left injured in Friday's game?
-
Montgomery County/Covington Catholic Updates
Time to get the starters out and hope Coldiron is going to be ok.
-
“I’ve Never Won a Contest” Contest
Paducah Tilghman Belfry Cooper
-
Covington Catholic 21 Highlands 14
To me, he was all over the field on defense? On offense, as was stated before, the QB really struggled and it wouldn't surprise me if he had less than 100 yards passing. I know in the 1st half he widely overthrew at least 3 guys whom were wide open and would have been large gains. McGinness is a stud, whom gets A LOT of work. I hope CCH monitors his touches from hear on out (until the playoffs) because without him, CCH will not win state.
-
Covington Catholic/Highlands Updates
Below is a link CCH had posted to the live broadcast: Below is a link to the CCH radio crew: Colonel Athletic Network is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to sha...
-
Drew Rom goes in 4th round
Thanks for the info. I would think, god forbid, he would want to sign as soon as possible in case of injury. I also see the other side though about trying to make a run at state with the guys you have been in the trenches with. Good luck to Mr. Rom and to Highlands at State.
-
Drew Rom goes in 4th round
Since it appears he will be signing with Baltimore, will he still be available to pitch during the State Tournament for Highlands? I wasn't sure how these things went with drafted players.
-
Covington Catholic 8 Highlands 5
Don't have any details, but it looks like Moeller beat CCH 6-5 in 11 innings.
-
Covington Catholic 73 Scott County 55 (Sweet 16 Championship)
It has been such an enjoyment watching this Senior class for CCH over the last 3 years, in both basketball and football. They have created a lot of memories, for a lot of CCH fans which will never be forgotten.
-
Clay Eifert: Northern Kentucky lost a legend tonight
For anyone who didn't know Clay, this article perfectly sums up exactly who he was: Remembering Clay Eifert: Holy Cross Leader Dies at 55 | The River City News
-
Clay Eifert: Northern Kentucky lost a legend tonight
Truly one of the greatest humans to walk this earth, hands down! The way he battled cancer for the last 8 years was amazing. Never once did you hear him complain, even though he was given every reason to. His speeches at the Holy Cross Hall of Fame induction, as well as the NKGCA Basketball Hall induction were truly remarkable. People always say it, but he truly was a Legend and will never be forgotten. RIP Claybird!
-
Did CCH peak at the beginning of the season?
Right now, Sullivan and Cooper have their number. Sully is best coach in 9th region, hands down!
-
Covington Catholic 71 Ballard 61
I honestly am not sure of the name, just liked the kids game. He was under control and could really shoot the ball. There were actually a couple of guys on that team I was impressed with. CCH is loaded in the front court, so won't see them until next year most likely.
-
Covington Catholic 71 Ballard 61
From the game thread, someone mentioned Lenihan quit the team. I actually was impressed with the Sophomore PG for the JV team (sorry name escapes me), when I watched them against LaSalle. I know Varsity is a whole different animal, but with Lenihan gone (what I read, not sure if true), they may want to try and get the Sophomore some run. If they plan on bringing home the hardware at the end of the year, they will need to develop some PG depth.
-
Covington Catholic/Ballard Updates
They had a lot against Lex Cath as well, really struggled with their pressure. Struggled with Moeller’s pressure at the end of the game as well.
-
Covington Catholic 58 Moeller (OH) 53
Man, I wish we could have a game like this once a week. That was a lot of fun to watch, so much talent out on the floor. Those rims were a little loose tonight. .
-
Cincinnati (OH) Moeller at #2 Covington Catholic Predictions 12/12/17
I just went to CCH and picked up my tickets. The lady working the desk said she has been getting a lot of phone calls with people looking for tickets. May want to head to CCH today if you plan on attending. Should be a great game and great atmosphere to watch a high school ball game.
-
#2 Covington Catholic at #7 Lexington Catholic
- #2 Covington Catholic at #7 Lexington Catholic
Was there a freshman and JV game? If so, any idea on the outcomes?- Cooper 50 Campbell County 37
Has Houston been cleared to play yet for Cooper? - #2 Covington Catholic at #7 Lexington Catholic