Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC4LIFE

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GRC4LIFE

  1. Good post.:thumb: I agree with everything you said.
  2. Why punish a kid for moving or the parents getting a different job?
  3. I think you would have a totally different view on things if your contact with the player would of had worked. :sssh: Zollo wanted to be near Lexington so he could be near the University and be able to visit any time he wanted without being directly in the city. It also gives a chance for CBG to get to watch his young player more than he would have. The fans of UK will also be able to watch their future cat alot more than if he was in Ohio. All of those are positives. The only negatives I can see is if the opposing teams in the 10th Region are just jealous because he chose GRC as the school to attend instead of theirs.:thumb:
  4. He's only scheduled to be out about 6 weeks...unless things get worse.
  5. But you agree that GRC is the clear favorite now right? Most people had them favored before the kid was even a possibility. Adding him just strengthens that and makes them a legit state title contender and most likely a top 5 team. No this kid is not at the school yet, but as close to it as he could get. Only thing slowing this process down is the hiring of the mother, IMO. Once she is hired I'm sure it will be made official. :thumb: :banana:
  6. If his mother gets the job, I'd say its a done deal. I know she had an interview this week.
  7. Sun delay possibly? We've had that happen before during games at Powell. :lol:
  8. Congrats Jordan. Well deserved. Jeremy Greene should of won it last year but Martin did. Maybe some what of vice versa this year although Barker was more than deserving of this award.
  9. Didn't see this game but I'm not sure how a 14-2 game could be blamed on the umps... Now the previous game before that could hold some merit. :irked: Just kididng guys... I'm sure Harrison will win this game.
  10. Survive and advance is the name of the game. No matter how pretty it is.:thumb:
  11. Get used to it... Harrison had two errors in the first game and two errors in this game. That may come back and hurt them later down the road.
  12. The missed third strike was HUGE but at the Hilltop you know the umps aren't going to call that big one against Mac. It had been a strike all day long and indeed it was a strike. Two outs and a runner on first is a lot different than 1 out and runners on 2nd and third. Harrison took advantage of the missed call though and made the plays to win after that.
  13. Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming. Are you there or is it on the radio somewhere?
  14. How's it looking for the games tonight?
  15. I don't disagree at all. I said Bourbon could have a chance to win a game or two... but my point was they probably can't win three. Nothing against Scott because I think they will be in the Championship.
  16. I don't think they have enough pitching to win 3 games in a row against quality teams, but they could upset and win a game or two.
  17. Wow. Sounds like a very exciting game.
  18. I would go with Gillespie at this point. Not much to choose from this year but he would be the one to give the most out of the bunch you named. GRC will depend on the play of Jarran Thomas and Ryan Williams along with other key players. Williams is a stud.
  19. It will be a total shock if he isn't back next year....my money would be on him on the sidelines. I'm sure he feels the same way.
  20. Would never have thought this was possible!
  21. Exactly what is happening. If I'm not mistaken, they did they same thing last year to Assistant Coach Graham... and he was definitely on the sidelines last year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.