Everything posted by sportsfan1977
-
WV/KY Hatfield McCoy Shootout Jan 13
This will be played at Williamson Fieldhouse on Saturday Jan 13. 10:45 Girls = Sheldon Clark vs Tug Valley 12:15 Boys= Elliott Co. vs South Charleston 2:00 Boys= Paintsville vs Spring Valley 3:45 Girls = Scott Co. vs Huntington 5:30 Boys= Boyd Co. vs George Washington 7:15 Boys= Allen Central vs Williamson 9:00 Boys= Belfry vs Gilbert
-
Rowan at Elliott
Are they giving away a car at this game? If so I will be there. Where do I sign up?
-
Cubster's New Years 16th Region Poll 1/1/07
Elliott played russell close and showed alot of strength lastnight against east carter. Do they move up?
-
Elliott Co. 76 East Carter 55
It sounded like Elliott played a very good game. Ferguson had 19 Ethan Faulker had 18 and 15 rebounds according to the Radio. Elliott also had 2 new starters tonight Chris Knipp and Jonathan Morgan.
-
Elliott Co. at East Carter Thoughts
I like Elliott by 3
-
Best PA in the 16th Region?
I guess you have to really listen closely.
-
All "A" Favorite(s)
15TH = Paintsville 16th= Elliott Co. and Rose Hill
-
Best PA in the 16th Region?
Morgan Co guy does a good job.
-
Best Radio Announcer in The State?
The Russell Crew maybe the Worst.
-
Semifinals of the Paintsville Tourney?
Who made it ?
-
Courier-Journal Litkenhous Ratings 12/27/06
Shelby Valley WAY TO HIGH.
-
Clean shaven or not....
IMO I think it would also be better without the tattoos also. Clean shavin and neatly dressed just seems more respectful.
-
University Heights 77 Tate,FL 50
Did Hopson play?
-
Elliott Co.
Jan 2 at East Carter and Jan 5 vs Rowan Co.
-
Elliott Co.
Why arent they playing in any Holiday Tourneys?
-
Teams in the AIT.
This Tourney looks weak compared to past years. The winner of Manual/Madison Central will win this Tourney.
-
Mason Co. vs. Russell Predictions??
I Like Mason by 15.
-
Cubster's 16th Region Christmas Poll
Elliott Co beat East Carter 57-55 and East Carter beat Elliott Co. 58-57 Elliott Co. beat Boyd Co. 50-46. :thumb:
-
Warren East 60 Rose Hill 52
Are the wheels coming off of the Rose Hill Express?
-
#1 De La Salle....gets beat in Championship.....
Yes:thumb:
-
Boyd Co. 3rd in Vegas
Congrats to the Lady Lions and the 16th region.:ylsuper:
-
Raceland's "Derby Classic" tourney
Raceland is in a very weak pool.
-
East Carter 58 Elliott Co. 57
Bogeyman I agree somewhat but getting the coaching may be the problem.
-
Elliott Co. 52 Kentucky Country Day 33
I think that brings there record to 4-4 on the year.:thumb:
-
Russell 94 Magoffin Co. 82
Sounds like a great game.