Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsfan1977

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsfan1977

  1. I got a question? Why do they take so many players for all tournament in a 6 team tourney? I am all for giving the kids publicity but 2 from Menifee Co. and they got beat by 60 in there only game in the tourney. Rose Hill had 2 players make it and the one that should have made it didnt.:scared:
  2. I seen the fan on the Raceland side I wasnt standing to far from him and he was almost on the floor a couple o times and nobody said a word. The Elliott fans get riled up and a Rent-A-Cop walks over there with somebody in a Raceland Pullover and then walks right back over to the other side.
  3. Great game from the Lions. The defense in the second half was AWESOME. Ferguson played another great game along with Chris Knipp and the Twins. I think everybody that played alot for the Lions hit a big shot. Maynard and the other Knipp came off of the bench and provided some good minutes. Good luck in Richmond and the rest of the year.:thumb:
  4. I am glad you guys are doing the game. Just curious are you doing the Girls game? If not why wouldnt you?
  5. Raceland beat Elliott in the first game of the season for the Lions. I look for Elliott to pull this one out by 7:thumb: :thumb:
  6. I look for Greg Adkins to take over at Elliott Co. in a few years.
  7. Congrats to the Young Lady Lions:ylsuper: :ylsuper: Wont be many people left in Sandy Hook Saturday Night.:ylsuper:
  8. All I could say when the score came up was WOW I will be there Saturday night :banana: :banana: Does Raceland have a new gym and is it big? The last week Ferguson has went off.
  9. Good win for the Lions sounded like everybody played well.:thumb: :thumb: Hopefully you can beat Menifee tonight so I can be there Saturday night.
  10. Congrats Ethan I wish I could have been there. I got to so Ferguson get his but couldnt make it to the game tonight.
  11. I am just going to guess but I would say. Evan 6-1 Ethan 6-0 1/2 Ferguson 6-2 1/2 I have never stood next to them.
  12. Hurry LABS he needs some help:rolleyes:
  13. All I am saying is the 5 that start the game play better team defense then the OLD 5 did. For example If Ethan has to help off on somebody's man he will let his man score.
  14. Did the whole team make an Official Visit?
  15. But the OLD lineup didnt play much defense so they couldnt hold the lead:flame:
  16. They beat East by 2 and lost by 1 with the old lineup. With the new lineup they blew East out of the water to start the game and won by 21. They beat Rowan by 15.
  17. I guess will see in March. If that is the impression you got why would he visit this weekend? Did you ask them that?
  18. Dermonti Dawson played at Bryan Station Dennis Johnson played for Harrordsburg UK and drafted by Arizona.
  19. He said in the Paper that he wanted Patterson to put on a show for the UK fans. So I would say he is unselfish. He scored 6 points the 1st half and 31 the second half.:thumb:
  20. GRC by 15:thumb: I hope Rowan can represent the 16th Well

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.