Best Chants Heard during a Basketball Game

I am not trying to get suspended or anything but I heard this cheer at an Augusta/Bracken Game years ago.

There was a player for Bracken Co. that lived in Augusta. He earned the nickname "Peter". The Augusta Faithful who knew him very well started this chant in the 4th quarter -- "PUT PETER IN, PUT PETER IN, PUT PETER IN"

Once the coach entered him into the game the Augusta Faithful chanted-- "PULL PETER OUT, PULL PETER OUT, PULL PETER OUT!"

Im not saying being from Augusta that I am proud of this cheer or that it had Classy written behind it, I am just stating that I thought it was a very clever, creative chant.. I was in attendance at the game and thought it was very funny!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad Gover transferred from Somerset to Pulaski in the middle of the year. When Pulaski played Somerset later in the year, the Somerset crowed yelled in unison " red rover, red rover, we dare Gover back over". I thought that was pretty funny.

My favorite was Cov Cath at Scott a few years back. Scott was down that year, and they didn't have many fans in their gym for the game. CCH was up big and the Crazies were getting bored. So the back half of the student section runs over to the empty space where the Scott students should have been and started chanting "We can't hear you" over to the CCH side. Funny stuff...