Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott Co 66 Raceland 42

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About what I expected. Good win Lions.

  • Author

Elliott led 31-27 at the half.Lions able to put it away with a 19-3 third quarter.Ferguson named MVP.

Tough loss for the Rams, congrats to Elliot Co. on the championship.:thumb: I hope that you make some noise in the all A classic state tournament. This is one Rambler that is pulling for you all the way. Good Luck!

Good win by Elliot, this may move them up to the #2 slot in Cubsters Poll,

they are playing well

Hope you guys represent down in Richmond:thumb:

Congrats Elliott.....keep going!

Good Luck, Lions!...Alot of talent on that team, and more important, they play as a team! We wish them the best in Richmond!

Congrats to the EC Lions!! They are a fun team to watch, can't say enough about their crowd........they were loud and enthusiastic, plus there were lots of them.....it was a pleasure to see how much they enjoyed the win......I can't see anything but good basketball and more fun for them the rest of the season......Good Luck !!!

This is my first post; but I would like to mention something I saw at the EC/Raceland game. EC is a great team to watch, run and gun style is addicting if you are a fan!! Late in the game with EC leading by about 20 an official made a walk call on #4. Obvious walk he fell with ball. I saw 3 fans in the EC section go nuts,( pointing and shouting at the Ref that made the call) get up from their seats--they were sitting abount 8 rows up at midcourt. 2 of the fans came all the way to the floor to yell at the REF who made the call. Immediately a very smart EC fan grabbed one of his fans to keep him from getting closer to the ref. Security immediately reacted hurriedly and walked toward the fan. My question is, What would have happened if security had not reacted so quickly? I have seen over 30 high school games this year and I have seen this happen a couple of other times. Some fans seem to think that ticket allows them to abuse the refs! The two officials on this game tonight are some of the best. Both have worked several state tournaments and I think they called a very consistent game tonight. Just wanted to know if anyone else saw this?

Congrats on the win, Elliott! Good luck in Richmond. I overheard a few fans saying that no one in the 16th could have beaten Elliott the way they played tonight!

You are right incognito. EC 7/14 from 3; I think 55% overall from the field. Great shooting numbers, Thye outrebounded Raceland by 9 in second half!!

If Elliott is hitting from the outside , they are very tough. Raceland, IMO, should had concentrated on getting the ball inside more. Elliott had no one to stop Sparks. Ferguson was on fire tonight. He hit many tough shots with defense all over him. I think he is the best player in the region. Elliott's fans were upset with the no call. Feeling Ferguson was slammed. He wasnt. Looked like he was tangled with his team mate. I think the refs let too much go on. But Elliott wasnt to be denied with that shooting.

He was fouled, no doubt about it.

No real surprise here, congrats to Elliott Co on the win and good luck in the all A tourney! : )

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.