Everything posted by AHSPanther23
-
Next District Realignment?
Here is an article that I found about it. New Great Crossing High School in Scott County may not be able to offer sports at first | Lexington Herald-Leader
-
Nicest Gyms in the state?
Old school look, I like it.
-
Next District Realignment?
:puke:
-
10th Region Hall of Fame Class of 2016 Announced
Congrats to all the honorees. Very deserving group.
-
Letcher County Central 55 June Buchanan 52 (53rd District Championship)
Congrats to Coach Hammonds and the Cougars on their win!
-
Nicest Gyms in the state?
Anyone have a picture? I saw it last year before the renovations, would like to see the changes.
-
Next District Realignment?
I wish the KCSAA had a win loss record just so I can see how these teams fare. There is also the KCAA that teams participate in too.
-
Next District Realignment?
Well Mustang, you have summed up everything I have said about Calvary during this past season. There's a lot of potential for them as a school. However, if we are looking at realignment, it is important to note the population trends in Kentucky. There is consolidation that has occurred in the Western and Eastern parts of the state. These are places where there are 3 team districts. While I love the idea of the 38th coming back to reality, I do not see it happening.
-
Think your team had a bad season?
I saw this as well and wasn't sure how to approach it. Seemed like a few years ago we were talking about how good Iroquois was. I was surprised at the number of games that they forfeited, but now I understand based on another poster's post.
-
June Buchanan 53 Knott Central 50 (53rd District Semifinals)
Nice win JBS.... That ends Knott's Regional Championships at 4 I think.
-
Perry County Central 70 Hazard 69 (54th District Semifinals)
Ouch... Tough loss for Hazard.
-
Jackson City 61 Wolfe County 57 (OT, 55th District Semis)
That's what threw me off. Probably would be a little cramped!
-
Jackson City 61 Wolfe County 57 (OT, 55th District Semis)
Championship game is listed at Riverside?
-
Calvary Christian 53 Silver Grove 38 (37th District Quarterfinals)
I think Calvary has won more games this season than in the past 3 seasons combined.
-
Fairview 68 Ashland 45 (64th District Semis)
This should probably go in the upset thread.
-
Biggest District Upset in Past 20 years
Now that's the upset of the century.
-
14th Region District Tournament Previews and Rankings
I didn't realize that they weren't seeded either.... Jackson City got a win over Breathitt earlier this year, which I thought would affect the post season brackets.
-
2016 KABC COY's Announced
IMO, I don't know how you can dislike Coach Cox.
-
Rowan County 69 Cordia 52
That's what I was thinking.
-
Fayette County bussing situation
I wouldn't be surprised if more started this practice, or banning them from going on long distance trips.
-
Perry Central 80 Leslie County 59
Did they miss any shots?
-
Players: Coach set up a play to deliberately injure opposing teams star player
Any coach who tells their player(s) to do this should lose their job. Period. That's classless and the coach is scum. Never should an adult tell a kid to injure another kid in a game in an attempt to win.
-
6th district
Wonder how many others will end up like this with the weather issues early in the week.
-
Clay Co: 2000 Wins
I wonder if it could be because it was known at Manchester High School until 1938... That may be the reasoning behind it. That still doesn't dictate why they are not on the all time list that the KHSAA has. Based on what I have noticed with Clay County is that from 1968 to 1994, they did not have a double digit losing season and won 20 or more games (including several years of 30 or more).
-
Clay Co: 2000 Wins
I'm guessing it's how the KHSAA dictates it. The encyclopedia has some inaccuracies, but I am not sure how the win/losses that they have would match up what the KHSAA has on record.