Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County 69 Cordia 52

Featured Replies

Surprised by this one. Everyone play for Cordia?

Cordia seems to have gone into cruise control after the All A tournament.

Cordia seems to have gone into cruise control after the All A tournament.

 

That's what I was thinking.

Cordia seems to have gone into cruise control after the All A tournament.

 

I seem to recall reading an article/post that said the same thing. Since they were ineligible for postseason, the All A was their year-maker and the kids were done after that.

Cordia seems to have gone into cruise control after the All A tournament.

 

That's what I was thinking.

 

Myself as well.

I seem to recall reading an article/post that said the same thing. Since they were ineligible for postseason, the All A was their year-maker and the kids were done after that.

 

I would hope that is not the case........but it sure seems like it.

I seem to recall reading an article/post that said the same thing. Since they were ineligible for postseason, the All A was their year-maker and the kids were done after that.

 

Also, I think they were the "Senior Night" game for several of these late season losses. They lost by 20 to Clay Co in Manchester with Richie Farmer sitting in the stands watching his son in his last home game. Suffice it to say Rhodes would have probably had trouble winning that 13th region game with UK's team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.