Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Think your team had a bad season?

Featured Replies

Then check out how far Iroquois, a magnet school in Louisville with over 1,000 students, has fallen. Winless, forfeited final 7 games, closest loss in games they played was 31pts, and high water offensive output for the year was 20 points, which happened once. Talk about the wheels falling off. For the record, Silver Grove had a better year than Iroquois.

 

Iroquois.png

Wasn't it just a few years ago that Iroquois was very good?

  • Author

Yes, State Champs in 2008/2009 season. 33-1. A'dia Mathies was Ms Kentucky Basketball. Played at UK. 1st round WNBA draft pick.

 

Fast forward 7 years later....

Anybody know what the heck happened?

Wow. And they were only averaging 14 points per game. :eek:

They show 17 on their roster, including 5 seniors, a few Jrs. And sophomores. Why did they forfeit so many games?

I think I read that they had some girls quit, some injuries and academic casualties, and other girls had to work. I think they got down to 5 or 6 girls and they chose to end the season.

I think I read that they had some girls quit, some injuries and academic casualties, and other girls had to work. I think they got down to 5 or 6 girls and they chose to end the season.

Very sad

I saw this as well and wasn't sure how to approach it. Seemed like a few years ago we were talking about how good Iroquois was. I was surprised at the number of games that they forfeited, but now I understand based on another poster's post.

I think I read that they had some girls quit, some injuries and academic casualties, and other girls had to work. I think they got down to 5 or 6 girls and they chose to end the season.

Well hopefully we will get to see MC v SK part II in a couple of weeks Maysvilleky!

Don't steal Piarist's thunder

Well hopefully we will get to see MC v SK part II in a couple of weeks Maysvilleky!

 

MC survived versus Bracken last night. Hopefully that propels us through the 10th Region Tourney. Campbell will be tough at Campbell. But if we do get there, SK vs MC would be a great match up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.