Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicest Gyms in the state?

Featured Replies

who has the best gyms? Add pictures if you got them. Pulaski imo has got to be one of the best.

  • Replies 157
  • Views 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Montgomery Co has a nice facility

I like Pulaski's as well. I have not seen one nicer then Mercer's gym. The fact that it's only about five years old is in it's favor .

Pulaski's was and still may be the largest capacity high school gym in the state and was at one time top 10 nationally.

Knott County Central has a nice gym. It seats 5,000, one of the largest capacities in the state. Opened in 1975 when they consolidated three schools and went through a refurbishing a few years ago.

Henry County is a classic.

I do like this gym a lot!

Love the pictures

Henry County of course, I haven't been to Scott County in a while but I always liked that one, and Holy Cross is pretty sweet. Augusta also makes the top five along with Williamstown at capacity (rarely happens)

Pulaski is really nice and Montgomery, those are the best 2 I've been in..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.