Everything posted by The Mad Stork
-
Mason Co 57 West Carter 6 (3A)
SORRY FARAWAYCOMET2, BUT YOU KNOW THE OLD ADDAGE: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!:ylsuper:
-
Final Four in Class 3A
Please don't give any thought to Mason County as they have dropped to 7 in the latest poll. Please everyone just put Mason out of your minds. Please don't give them another thought. Please.....:thumb:
-
Mason/West Carter Predictions
No disrespect to Raceland, but they are a 6-4 1A team. They are an upper crust 1A team but I don't see how that 1 win makes a 48 point swing in your favor. I don't know if the QB will be playing or not. Could you explain the big wins(#2 on your list)??? And could you explain to me why you didn't have the ball the third quarter(#3 on your list)? How will West stay on offense?
-
You write the funniest caption for a free t-shirt...
" Dangit, I tried to tell the coach I didn't have MY head up my butt!!!"
-
Mason County 34 Greenup County 33 (OT)
Mcpapa- it has come to this................................................I am repeating things you have already said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY- My nerves are shot. Pray for a better week for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROYALS- LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
-
Mason/West Carter Predictions
I think anyone can win on any given night but what facets of West's game has changed so dramatically that Mr. Eastwood would call for the upset. I just wondered what specifically you or the Outlaw thought would turn the score in West's favor from 62-14 first meeting. By the way, unless you just drop the ball or throw a pass right into the chest of a defensive player turnovers are usually CAUSED by the defense!!!(Hit, Pick, Strip, Batted ball, Pressure on the QB, blocked field goal, stop on 4th down, etc.,etc.,etc.:confused:
-
Mason County 34 Greenup County 33 (OT)
Kick was also blocked on extra point.
-
Mason/West Carter Predictions
What do you think has changed with West Carter since the 62 - 14 first meeting between these two???:confused:
-
Mason County 34 Greenup County 33 (OT)
Good job by Mason to find a way to win. Neal did a real good job running the offense on his first start of many to come. Future looks bright with the young QB. Now the REAL season begins and Mason needs to put it all together and make a push one game at a time. Thompson ran the ball HARD tonight which was great to see. When he hits the hole hard and then uses his vision he is an outstanding back. Keep finishing those runs!!! Pollitt was his usual hard running, blocking, and tackling self. The hit on the INT was a slobberknocker!!!! Now it is for real. File away the previous ten games because now it's win your in, lose you snooze!!! Seniors- this is what you have been training for and dreaming of. By the way a West Carter supporter has called you out on another thread and he said to "bring it freakin on". Boys, it is now time to give them what they ask for......................BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ylsuper::fight:
-
Mason Co 28 Fleming Co 14
I believe the ball must hit the ground or an opposing teams player after 10 yards. The kicking team cannot be the first to touch it in the air. Illegal touch. Anyone confirm?????
-
Russell 27 Mason Co. 26 (OT)
If you watch the tape no one stops until Cox makes the cut on the CB and is open down the sideline. Whistle first heard by players as Cox makes the cut. It was a pivotal inadvertent whistle. Plus a heck of a fake by Cox who had 2 rushing and one throwing TD. The tying rushing Td was a superman leap in the endzone. Nice.:thumb:
-
Russell 27 Mason Co. 26 (OT)
I never blamed the refs I made an observation, cmon Jeepman if your QB had faked the sweep to #13 and #8 took off down the sideline, got a block, and the whistle blew because the ref was faked out by the fake and blew the whistle when #13 was tackled you KNOW you would make that observation. I want to see both teams best games. I think that would have been one of many pivotal points in the game. OBSERVATION. Here is one for you, observation Mason lost to Russell. Tough game, good coaching, sloppy play, etc,etc,etc....:thumb:
-
Russell 27 Mason Co. 26 (OT)
You might want to look at a copy of the tape. #84 WR for Mason put Corner down on a block which Cox then stepped inside with no one within 7 yards and behind him. As he cut off block whistle blew. Heck of a veer fake though!!! Ref totally faked out. No excuses just observations. Your right though... Great game... if there is a rematch it should be wild. I would like to see the game where both teams just played their best. Maybe Russell Mason II, I hope it happens. Good luck till then.:thumb:
-
Russell 27 Mason Co. 26 (OT)
I guess by luck you mean bad luck. How many times did Russell's special teams put the ball on the ground and it bounced back to a Russell player? How about the inadvertent whistle as Cox breaks free on the sideline with no one between his 4.56 40 and the goaline? Why the whistle you ask? Because one of the refs were faked out by the dive fake(as was Russell) and blew the whistle as the defense tackled the dive man while Cox was running up the sideline free. Now that is either the greatest veer fake of all time or BAD luck. By the way gremlins, I mean refs how can you faceguard someone who is five yards away from you??????? And then pass interference after the ball has been tipped????? Russell is a good team and runs the wing-t very well. I thought Mason's D shut down #8 but #13 ran all night(Could not stop the sweep). Chalk this one up to Russell's execution of the sweep and trap, Mason beating themselves, Russell's tradition of winning, and BAD LUCK!!!. Congrats to Russell. By the way did anyone else hear the idiot yelling "Go Fleming" as people were exiting the stadium???? He wasn't a Russell fan was he????? Didn't think so.
-
Russell/Mason Co. predictions
If you don't think going in at halftime up 20 to 7 and taking Boone County into the 4th quarter down 28-20 with 4 minutes left in the game before coach B was forced to put in our 2's due to exhaustion is close I don't know what is. Did you see the Boone County / Simon Kenton game??? That wasn't close!!!!!!!:eek:
-
Russell/Mason Co. predictions
I think Boone was a tougher test for Mason that they obviously did not pass. However, Russell has tradition and a legacy of winning. This game will show whether Mason is a contender or a pretender. I think they are for real and that Coach B is going to see his program jump up to the next step which would be annual contenders. Good Luck Royals. :thumb:
-
David Bird - Standout Career Ended Early
I hate to hear any stories of a career ending injury. I hope that all goes well and we will keep our thoughts and prayers with you here in Mason County. God Bless.
-
Tilghman Player Dies In Car Crash In Georgia
Thoughts and prayers from Mason County.
-
Mason County/Bourbon County Predictions
Bourbon is 4A and has some very athletic players. Mason coming off of loss to Campbell County how does this one play out?
-
Simon Kenton vs Russell Predictions
Sure thing Jeepman go to Thread titled "Campbell County 27 Mason County 7" it was started on 9-28-2007 at 10:38pm.:thumb:
-
Simon Kenton vs Russell Predictions
I thought I was playing the six degrees of Russell and Mason???????? Oh your playin the high low game.... any other Russell supporters have Russell by 30 over Mason????????
-
3A State Champs Predictions??
Isn't Central's 2 losses and Mason's 2 losses to winning and/or ranked 6A teams? If they fill their schedules with 1A or 2A schools with winning records and beat them up what does that prove? I'll take the experience and the loss for the playoffs.:confused:
-
Simon Kenton vs Russell Predictions
Cool this is just like the six degrees of Kevin Bacon game where you can take a movie and trace one of the stars in the movie back to a movie with Kevin Bacon in it within six tries. Except this is the six degrees of Mason County and Russell. In another thread a Russell supporter stated that Russell is comparable to Boone AND Boone and Russell are way better than Mason County so let me try........ Boone beat Mason by 22, Campbell beat(sorry I meant crushed) Mason by 20, Boone beats Simon Kenton by 38, thus using this games obvious logic Russell, who was stated to be comparable to Boone, should beat Simon Kenton by 38 and might as well not even play the lowly Royals. AND Russell would beat Campbell by at least 28 as did Boone(Except Russell only plays 1 6A team who would be Simon Kenton so we will never know). Now that we have scientifically proven that Russell will crush Simon Kenton and Mason County(I did it in six degrees!!!).......... on with the games.:lol:
-
Greenup Player Question?
It sounds like he is taking advice from whoever was giving Maurice Clarrett advice at Ohio State. I hate to see talent wasted. But you can have all the talent in the world and if you are not disciplined inside yourself it won't matter. The old adage that some of the greatest football players are walking the streets. Do you remember the Rogans who played for Ohio State from Urbana? They had about 10 boys all where awesome athletes and a few ran the ball at Ohio State. But there were a few Rogans who weren't disciplined and got into trouble and basically ran the streets. Those Rogans were supposed to have the most talent of any of the boys. Who knows what they could have done?????? It is sad.
-
Finals Wish List For State Championship Games
3A- Mason vs. Tighlman