Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 34 Greenup County 33 (OT)

Featured Replies

Final.

 

 

Greenup Co. goes for the two point converson in overtime, but Mason County holds them out for the win.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot closer score that I thought it would be.:eek:

Congrats Royals on the win.

Way to go Royals!! Good win for Mason Co, especially since they started their freshman QB tonight as starter Ritchie Cox is out with an injury. Good to get a win like this on the road with such a young quarterback.

 

Good luck next week... go Royals!!:fight:

Congrats to Mason County on the win.

Hats off to Coach Sammons and his Musketeers on a great effort.

Way to go Royals!! Good win for Mason Co, especially since they started their freshman QB tonight as starter Ritchie Cox is out with an injury. Good to get a win like this on the road with such a young quarterback.

 

Good luck next week... go Royals!!:fight:

 

 

 

How long will Cox be out and will it affect them come playoff time?

How long will Cox be out and will it affect them come playoff time?

I don't know how long he'll be off. I think this game was alot closer than most of us thought due in part to the freshman QB getting his first start tonight (not to take anything away from Greenup Co.). Its just hard to go all season and get close to playoffs and have to make a quarterback change, especially as young as a freshman.

 

It may have not been pretty, but a win is win. We'll take it!!

 

Now its time to get ready for Russell!

Haha... I find it funny that Mason lost last week going for two in OT but stops Greenup this week. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

Haha... I find it funny that Mason lost last week going for two in OT but stops Greenup this week. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

A bit ironic, yes, but I'd rather had the 2pt conversion against Russell for the win and give this one to Greenup.

I don't know how long he'll be off. I think this game was alot closer than most of us thought due in part to the freshman QB getting his first start tonight (not to take anything away from Greenup Co.). Its just hard to go all season and get close to playoffs and have to make a quarterback change, especially as young as a freshman.

 

It may have not been pretty, but a win is win. We'll take it!!

 

Now its time to get ready for Russell!

 

If I am not mistaken Mason has West to worry about and Russell has East before we should even worry about a rematch. To much can happen in a game.

Greenup played hard in this game...Royals just found a way to win. I like the 2 PT Call at home any time though.

If I am not mistaken Mason has West to worry about and Russell has East before we should even worry about a rematch. To much can happen in a game.

You're exactly right!:thumb: I got a little ahead of myself. Mason definitely can't take anything for granted and I'm sure it'll be a battle with West just to get to Russell.

A bit ironic, yes, but I'd rather had the 2pt conversion against Russell for the win and give this one to Greenup.

 

True, I would take home field advatage over a Greenup Co. win but I just thought I would point that out.

You're exactly right!:thumb: I got a little ahead of myself. Mason definitely can't take anything for granted and I'm sure it'll be a battle with West just to get to Russell.

 

 

On the other side of that coin. If both teams make it to the second round I am looking forward to a rematch at the Hank.

Greenup played hard in this game...Royals just found a way to win. I like the 2 PT Call at home any time though.

The Royals' motto is 'find a way to win' and that is what they did tonight. I'd have to agree with you about the 2 PT call at home. I think its a gutsy call.

On the other side of that coin. If both teams make it to the second round I am looking forward to a rematch at the Hank.

Well its the game I'm hoping for! I know there are alot of us Royals hoping to get another shot at Russell. If we do in fact meet again, it should be another dandy of a game!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.