Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neers 44

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neers 44

  1. I believe East Ridge is having one, but not sure on the date.
  2. Not that I am aware of.
  3. Again I hope it is just some rumor with no truth what-so-ever.
  4. Read elsewhere this job is now open, figured it was just speculation, or rumor, is there any truth to it?
  5. Does the admin. have it narrowed down yet?
  6. The Owls came to play tonight, Evans had a good first quarter and fell apart. Closer game than the score indicates.
  7. Agreed:thumb:
  8. From what I've seen Garrard was loaded last year with top notch athletes, and I don't believe they lost much, so they should have a nice season.
  9. He does, and I compliment him for that.
  10. What will Poynter do now?
  11. Lost 11 seniors, ten starters on O, and 8 on D.
  12. I don't believe that will be the case.
  13. Choo Choo would be a very good hint.
  14. Congratulations to Mr. Banks, great to see such a talented young man at Eastern.
  15. Hunter Adams impressed me more than anyone on the KY roster. I hadn't had a chance to see the kid play, but he is tough. The Hicks kid (#5) was very tough as well. Tennessee had a good sized D line, and some very intimidating linebackers.
  16. Ricky Bowling - South Laurel
  17. I hear Belfry's Ivan Lee will be playing D End, and the Perkins kid from Powell is at Linebacker.
  18. We had another thread on the border bowl that included a roster for both teams, you could probably find it using the search feature. If not, the border bowl has its own web site and if you googled it I'm sure you could find what you're looking for.
  19. Any word on whether or not the Williams kid from GRC will be playing? He's on the roster but I had heard he would not be in action.
  20. Assistant Coaches Ray Graham - Lexington Christian Academy Randy Vanderhoof - Raceland Johnny Hines - Pulaski County Chris McNamee - Pike County Central Bruce Kozerski - Covington Holy Cross David Mitchell - Lynn Camp

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.