Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel Job

Featured Replies

Read elsewhere this job is now open, figured it was just speculation, or rumor, is there any truth to it?

  • Replies 107
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt that guy just take the job a year or 2 ago?

  • Author
Didnt that guy just take the job a year or 2 ago?

 

Again I hope it is just some rumor with no truth what-so-ever.

He's accepted the rumored job...from what I've heard.

Does Mike Whitaker come to town???

Does Mike Whitaker come to town???

 

Not without an adminstration job (assis princ or princ) job for his wife. Too much of a pay cut if they lose her salary. And right now, there are no openings for those positions in Laurel County to my knowledge.

 

Also, can anyone confirm that Chappell has resigned his position at South Laurel?

I got a call on my way home from work asking me about it.

I have not heard anything else.

He resigned Friday evening.

I was told that Coach Chappell was speaking to his players today and would be taking the job at Campbellsville High School.

I thought C'ville had a coach that replaced Herb Wiseman when he "resigned".????

 

Anyone know what happened to Herb after leaving C'ville??

So does that make it 2 years at Perry Central, 2 or 3 years at South Laurel, and now C'ville. Hopefully, they know they will be looking for a new coach in a couple years. The guy doesnt stay put for long. Good luck to him and C'Ville.

Wasn't he at Dunbar for a couple of years, too?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

Don't think as head coach, maybe an assistant.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.