Everything posted by Neers 44
-
Weightlifting Meets
I believe East Ridge is having one, but not sure on the date.
-
South Laurel Job
Not that I am aware of.
-
Ex Cawood Coach John Luttrell
Greg Thomas
-
Ex Cawood Coach John Luttrell
Wing-T
-
South Laurel Job
Again I hope it is just some rumor with no truth what-so-ever.
-
South Laurel Job
Read elsewhere this job is now open, figured it was just speculation, or rumor, is there any truth to it?
-
Warren Central Coaching Vacancy
Does the admin. have it narrowed down yet?
-
Estill County 50 Owsley County 37
The Owls came to play tonight, Evans had a good first quarter and fell apart. Closer game than the score indicates.
-
2009 Garrard County
Agreed:thumb:
-
2009 Garrard County
From what I've seen Garrard was loaded last year with top notch athletes, and I don't believe they lost much, so they should have a nice season.
-
A-11 is now banned
He does, and I compliment him for that.
-
Owsley County 75 Powell County 70
Congrats Owls!
-
A-11 is now banned
What will Poynter do now?
-
Ex Cawood Coach John Luttrell
Lost 11 seniors, ten starters on O, and 8 on D.
-
Ex Cawood Coach John Luttrell
I don't believe that will be the case.
-
Middle School - Football Feeder Programs for High School
Estill Co. - 1 H.S. 1 M.S.
-
Ex Cawood Coach John Luttrell
Choo Choo would be a very good hint.
-
Letcher Centrals Charlie Banks signs
Congratulations to Mr. Banks, great to see such a talented young man at Eastern.
-
Who should Greenup County Choose as the New Coach?
Let go by Estill, no ties.
-
Kentucky 26 Tennessee 20
Hunter Adams impressed me more than anyone on the KY roster. I hadn't had a chance to see the kid play, but he is tough. The Hicks kid (#5) was very tough as well. Tennessee had a good sized D line, and some very intimidating linebackers.
-
Border Bowl Roll-Call
Ricky Bowling - South Laurel
-
Border Bowl Roll-Call
I hear Belfry's Ivan Lee will be playing D End, and the Perkins kid from Powell is at Linebacker.
-
Border Bowl Roll-Call
We had another thread on the border bowl that included a roster for both teams, you could probably find it using the search feature. If not, the border bowl has its own web site and if you googled it I'm sure you could find what you're looking for.
-
Border Bowl Roll-Call
Any word on whether or not the Williams kid from GRC will be playing? He's on the roster but I had heard he would not be in action.
-
Border Bowl Roll-Call
Assistant Coaches Ray Graham - Lexington Christian Academy Randy Vanderhoof - Raceland Johnny Hines - Pulaski County Chris McNamee - Pike County Central Bruce Kozerski - Covington Holy Cross David Mitchell - Lynn Camp