Everything posted by phil shil
-
So, Boyle County...
I want to learn to speak French, the language of winners.
-
So, Boyle County...
Who's Guy Morriss?? The only name I know is Larry French.
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
Französische Harfenkonzerte, the FRENCH HARPist says, "Le Danville will win, because I like being a HARPist!"
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
Yeah, I think it's time to put on my creative hat. :flame:
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
That deserves a really really big YO! :laugh:
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
Excuse my FRENCH, but I think Danville will HARP on the victory.
-
Boyle County/Danville Predictions
Have to go with my Alma Mater, Danville 21 Boyle 14
-
Boyle/Henry Clay Predictions
Don't believe it's on TV. I think it will just be broadcast on 630 WLAP AM.
-
2008 Somerset
Good Luck Briar Jumpers!
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
I'd say Guy Morriss.
-
What Now?... Who Will Be The Next Coach at Boyle Co?
Looks like French will be at Boyle next year. Here's a quote from today's Advocate-Messenger: Boyle County officially offered its head football coaching position to Lincoln County coach Larry French this morning, and he has the rest of the day to decide if he will take the job or not. "It looks pretty favorable that we will end up at Boyle County before it is all said and done," French said after his meeting with Boyle officials this morning. "I heard the right things. They were all positive. It all went well with the interview. It would be awful hard to turn down."
-
Who is your school's biggest rival?
The Boyle County Rebels :flame:
-
What Now?... Who Will Be The Next Coach at Boyle Co?
“The job has not been offered to me. So far, I have merely inquired about it,” French said. “I think I have interest in it. It would be a challenge." from the Advocate-Messenger This looks like a good sign for Rebel fans.
-
Does anyone think Coach Morriss turning Boyle down is actually good for Boyle?
I wouldn't be surprised if Morriss came back in a few years and decided to volunteer-coach somewhere. He sounds still interested in coaching in the central Kentucky area, mostly because of his 100-acre farm located on the outskirts of Perryville. I'd watch the possibility of Boyle, Danville, or even at the collegiate level at Centre. He'll be back, I have no doubt.
-
Danville minus Macon...
One game doesn't explain the attitude and work ethic in practice and other games throughout the whole season. I think it is more beneficial for both Danville and for the exposure of Leonard that he transferred to Taylor County.
-
Does anyone think Coach Morriss turning Boyle down is actually good for Boyle?
Brilliant Point.
-
Guy Morriss decides to turn down Boyle coaching job
I don't know about Curci, I'd be afraid he would go after the other team's coaches.
-
Guy Morriss decides to turn down Boyle coaching job
Well if not, there is always Bill Curry! :]
-
Guy Morriss decides to turn down Boyle coaching job
I heard they are negotiating with Hal Mummy now? Any truth to that one.
-
Guy Morriss decides to turn down Boyle coaching job
I'm disappointed as well. I wish he would have taken the job, but it looks like all the Danville, Mercer, Lincoln, and Garrad athletes can enjoy their respective programs. No "Bluegrass Miracle" this year. How ironic?
-
Guy Morriss/Boyle County???
I predict a "Bluegrass Miracle" in Boyle's future. Let's just hope it doesn't involve an LSU hailmary.
-
Guy Morriss/Boyle County???
Agreed! :dancingpa
-
Guy Morriss/Boyle County???
Morriss will make his decision by Monday, the Advocate-Messenger reports.
-
Guy Morriss/Boyle County???
This is how it's going to go down: Guy Morris will accept the job at BCHS, while retiring to his farmland outside of Perryville. Once the job is accepted, Guy will begin to catch and recruit(transfer) all the impact players around the region. After all he does have ties to both the Big-12 and the SEC, and what highschooler who wants to play on the next level would hesitate to pass up a once in a lifetime opportunity? :flame:
-
Chris Pardue resigns at Boyle County
I just can't see Coach Perry going across town like that. Whoever Boyle decides on will no doubt be a premier coach.