Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle/Henry Clay Predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      74%
      47
    • Henry Clay
      25%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why?

I say it's going to be a tight game and i'll give my prediction once I know more about Henry Clay. :lol:

Should be a great battle on the turf. Rest assured coach French and staff will have the Rebels well prepared. :D

I look forward to this one. Henry Clay has a beautiful, state of the art facility. I can't make my prediction this early, I will wait for now. The Rebels should come in with a lot of confidence and H. C will come in with a chip on their shoulder after the loss to B.G. Should be a good one.

 

Go Rebels...

Boyle Co 28 Henry Clay 21

 

Should be a great game. Henry Clay will play well at home and Boyle will pull it out in the 4th qtr.

  • Author

I'll predict Boyle to beat Henry Clay this year. Henry Clay has talent but they aren't nearly as talented as last year. I think Boyle is just a little bit too much for HC and Boyle wins this one...

 

Boyle County 31

Henry Clay 20

I think Henry Clay has a slight edge at home, so I voted for Henry Clay, but I would not be suprised if Boyle pulls it out. I'm still trying to figure out just how good this Boyle team really is? They have looked very very good against Madison Central and Warren Central.

 

I'm shocked that Boyle has 85% of the vote.

Edited by Rebel

  • Author

Rebel, I totally agree with what you're getting at. It makes you wonder if Boyle is really that good! Boyle stomped a good Madison Central team that beat up on, what I thought, a good Mercer County team. Then the following week they crush Warren Central who everybody thought was going to be a close game. We'll know what Boyle is really about when they travel to Lexington to play Henry Clay! :thumb:

I heard good things about Boyle County in their opener against Warren Central.

 

Because of that, this game poses as a tight one, in my mind.

 

In the last couple of years, Boyle County has had serious problems containing Henry Clay's speed. Henry Clay still does have good speed, but it is not from seniors in skilled positions like it was last season. Henry Clay's speed is very young and raw. Offensively, their second teamers are much faster than the starters, but are not experienced.

 

The game is at Henry Clay on their fast turf and that will help the Blue Devils. Should be an even match up with turnovers making the difference in this one.

  • Author

Who is Henry Clay's key players?

Boyle Co. made a believer out of me by the way they man handled Warren Central. If they play that well again they will not have any trouble with Henry Clay.

Boyle Co. 38

Henry Clay 24

I think Henry Clay has a slight edge at home, so I voted for Henry Clay, but I would not be suprised if Boyle pulls it out. I'm still trying to figure out just how good this Boyle team really is? They have looked very very good against Madison Central and Warren Central.

 

I'm shocked that Boyle has 85% of the vote.

Same here,Rebel.

I also voted for H.C. to win,but I hope we're both wrong.;)

I think the vote is going the way it is because the Rebel Defense against Madison Central and Warren Central looked like the Chuck Smith defenses of old. I worry about Henry Clay's speed on the outside somewhat, but if they play the same game against Boyle that they did against B.G. they will lose by 2 or 3 TD's.

Boyle Co. 34-23.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.