Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle/Henry Clay Predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      74%
      47
    • Henry Clay
      25%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My prediction is..

 

Boyle Co. 35

Henry Clay 20

 

 

Go Rebels..

Crystal ball says Boyle wins 27 - 14. Watch for a super kick return in this one.

Anybody heard whether this game will be televised?

  • Author

I heard this game is being televised but I'm not 100% sure.

  • Author

GOOD LUCK TO BOYLE TONIGHT! GO REBELS! :thumb:

I heard this game is being televised but I'm not 100% sure.

 

This is the first I have heard of it being televised. Does anyone have any other information on this? And it will be televised in both Danville and Lexington? Thanks.

This is the first I have heard of it being televised. Does anyone have any other information on this? And it will be televised in both Danville and Lexington? Thanks.

 

Don't believe it's on TV. I think it will just be broadcast on 630 WLAP AM.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.