Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Danville Predictions

Who wins? 106 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      62%
      66
    • Danville
      37%
      40

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

(2-0) Boyle County vs. (2-0) Danville

 

Boyle and Danville both coming off big wins on friday night. Boyle will be playing at their place! Both teams trying to prove who is the best in town. Who wins this one and why? I can't wait for this one!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 110
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have to go with my Alma Mater, Danville 21 Boyle 14

I wish that I could attend, but I will watch my son instead.

What a game.

I think Grey is a very good QB and I have enjoyed watching him play the last three years but I just don't see how Danville will be able put many points on the board against this defense. I have to give the edge to Boyle 28-14.

I refuse to make a prediction in this one. However, I will say that it should be a very close hard fought battle (as usual).

Me too...this one will come down to turnovers and how each team responds to big plays.

Should be a good game, taking a vacation day to be there.( I've only missed 1 in the last 35 years). Playoff feel, love this game. Watched Ads beat Lakers last week and Boyle beat Henry Clay tonight. I think Boyle's D will be too much for Ads, 21-7 Boyle!

Best game in the state next week too close to call right now.

I will say that Boyle County wins a close one. 31-28. 33-28. Something like that. I feel that Boyle's defense will step up and make plays when needed. I think both offenses will be able to function against one another, but I think we will see a Jordan Aumiller show this coming Friday and the Boyle defense holding strong late in the game. I can't wait.

BC by a couple touchdowns.

Danville wins,Coach Harp will be the X factor,he has been involved in more big games!!

Bolye wins 27-14 Boyle has the taste for winning now...

I think the Rebels smell blood and will come out with a tenacious "D", that will be the difference maker in this one. Boyle will need to establish ball control with Rees McShara rushing the ball, and avoid that big play potential of the ADS. I will say..

 

Boyle 28

Danville 12

 

GO REBELS!!!!

Cut the Quatro loose, Antione Simon that is. I think he may go for a big day and help to a close win, deja vu last year. I also think that the spread of Danville if good weather could be dangerous because of Grays mobility.

  • Author

I like Simon at running back for Danville because he is really good! However, the Boyle D is so darn good that I don't think Simon will be doing much of anything in this game and that's why Boyle wins. Henry Clay has alot of athletes and they got really lucky to even score against this Boyle defense! Boyle wins this one with great D! GO REBS!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.