• Boyle County
    • Danville

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With Corbin's game with Bethlehem being cancelled this week, I believe I'm gonna make the trip over from Lexington to watch this one. Feel free to drop me a PM if anyone wants to say hey.

Good to have you and enjoy the game.:thumb:

It's looking that we might need our rain gear tonight. I sure hope not, I don't feel like fighting to stay dry while watching the game. If it does rain will it give one of the teams an advantage?

Details for Friday, September 12

Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Friday night: Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly during the evening. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.

It's looking that we might need our rain gear tonight. I sure hope not, I don't feel like fighting to stay dry while watching the game. If it does rain will it give one of the teams an advantage?

Details for Friday, September 12

Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Friday night: Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly during the evening. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.

I'm not too worried about scattered thunderstorms - however, it wouldn't be any fun to have to deal with lightning during a storm. That being said, I think rain would hurt both teams and put more reliance on the RB's.

Tonight's game at Rebel Stadium is part of the Great American Rivalry Series presented by the United States Air Force. The series showcases top high school football rivalries across the nation, and this week the feature game is Danville-Boyle.

The series, in its fifth year, features 20 of the nation's top rivalries. Tonight's winning team will be presented with the Champions Trophy by a member of the U.S. Air Force, and a most valuable player will also be recognized. A college scholarship will also be awarded to the top student-athlete on each team.

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=43843&format=html

:eek::thumb:

Farm Bureau is giving a most valuable player for each team and they will each receive a $1,000 scholarship to use for college.

WTVQ-TV (channel 36) will have Danville-Boyle as its game of the week.

Tonight's game at Rebel Stadium is part of the Great American Rivalry Series presented by the United States Air Force. The series showcases top high school football rivalries across the nation, and this week the feature game is Danville-Boyle.

The series, in its fifth year, features 20 of the nation's top rivalries. Tonight's winning team will be presented with the Champions Trophy by a member of the U.S. Air Force, and a most valuable player will also be recognized. A college scholarship will also be awarded to the top student-athlete on each team.

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=43843&format=html

:eek::thumb:

Farm Bureau is giving a most valuable player for each team and they will each receive a $1,000 scholarship to use for college.

WTVQ-TV (channel 36) will have Danville-Boyle as its game of the week.

I'd like to note that the Boyle/Danville game took over 90% of those votes for this weeks game of the week. :thumb: