Boyle County/Danville Predictions

charlesw88

Who wins?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Boyle County
    • Danville

This should be a great game...7000+ fans the atmosphere will be electric...I know the Boyle fans are excited with the game back at home and the way there team is playing

With the last 3 games at Danville, I'm sure that the Boyle School System is glad to get all of the gate money this year.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like I heard something about from here on out that were going to split the gate.. I am Not sure if that is true...:confused:

They are going to go ahead and split the gate money with me, AA. They are helping me pay for my new house (and the move!).:banana:

I could be wrong, because I've only seen Danville in a scrimmage but I would be suprised if Boyle doesn't win by 2 or 3 touchdowns.

Of course I didn't think the Giants had a prayer against the Pats last year so I guess that's why you lace them up and play the game. I just think Boyle has a much better chance of stopping D-ville's offense than D-ville defense has of stopping Boyle's. Danville's "D" hasn't been consistent so far this year. Much better week 2 compared to week 1 but still not consistent. Just my opinion.

:thumb:

I could be wrong, because I've only seen Danville in a scrimmage but I would be suprised if Boyle doesn't win by 2 or 3 touchdowns.

Of course I didn't think the Giants had a prayer against the Pats last year so I guess that's why you lace them up and play the game. I just think Boyle has a much better chance of stopping D-ville's offense than D-ville defense has of stopping Boyle's. Danville's "D" hasn't been consistent so far this year. Much better week 2 compared to week 1 but still not consistent. Just my opinion.

I agree! :thumb:

:laugh:

Hey "Popcorn" I am calling you out. What your thoughts on this game!

Two great coaches with superb assistant coaches!"IMHO" Boyle's defense is better and will be the difference in the game,Boyle 24-7 and both teams win state.

Two great coaches with superb assistant coaches!"IMHO" Boyle's defense is better and will be the difference in the game,Boyle 24-7 and both teams win state.

Welcome to the site Popcorn! Also I like the way you think! :D