• Boyle County
    • Danville

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Danville wins,Coach Harp will be the X factor,he has been involved in more big games!!

Can't argue with the coaching part! Coach Harp has been involved in over 350 games and won about 280 or so of those games. He is a great coach but I think it'll take more than Coach Harp to beat Boyle this year.

Well, there it is. Game over. Larry might as well go fishing (actually, knowing Larry, he might just do that!:lol:)

I'm not saying anything about Coach French. He obviously has Boyle playing well and they should be favored in this game. I would say 14 points.

You made it sound as if Danville was at a disadvantage due to Boyle's coach having been through more tough games.

Coward.:D

Absolutely correct.:thumb: For the next four years (until my son graduates from Boyle County), I will be providing predictions on the Danville/Boyle County game without actually predicting anything.... Sort of like a 4 year term politician if you will. You will be treated to statements such as the following:

1. The kids from both teams are all winners in my book.

2. I thought both teams really gave it their all tonight.

3. It's ashamed that one team had to lose that game.

4. This rivalry is good for the community.

Here's looking forward to quality insight for the next few years.............

I'm not saying anything about Coach French. He obviously has Boyle playing well and they should be favored in this game. I would say 14 points.

You made it sound as if Danville was at a disadvantage due to Boyle's coach having been through more tough games.

Actually you made it sound like French was at a disadvantage to Harp of having not been in enough Big games.

This should be a great game...7000+ fans the atmosphere will be electric...I know the Boyle fans are excited with the game back at home and the way there team is playing...I hope that everyone has a good time and I Hope there is no bad sportsmanship after the game from either side...Good luck to all involved...:thumb::ylsuper: