Everything posted by PurplePride92
-
Mitch Barnhardt: Kentucky must return to championship level
This is true.
-
Dontaie Allen entering the transfer portal
I came to say the same thing. I hope NKU lands him.
-
Devin Booker: The Next Big NBA Star?
He earned it. I made him work for it but he earned it. Lol.
-
Devin Booker: The Next Big NBA Star?
What Booker is doing this season isn’t talked about enough. He should be in the MVP conversation and is quickly headed in the direction of superstar.
-
Sweet 16® - How many teams have a realistic shot?
You were saying……..?
-
Warren Central vs. Male Predictions/Updates (Boys' Sweet 16® First Round)
Come on Central!!!!
-
Jussie Smollett facing new criminal charges.
What kind of prison is he in? I’m sure he isn’t in a max security prison is he?
-
Virginia Tech 82 Duke 67 (ACC Championship)
The NBA is by far a much better product than college basketball. College basketball might be more entertaining but from a pure basketball standpoint the NBA is a far superior product. I can’t stand watching college basketball.
-
Virginia Tech 82 Duke 67 (ACC Championship)
ARE THEY??????
-
Louisville Hires Kenny Payne
Considering where they were in December I’d say he has found something.
-
Buddy Boeheim Suspension
I’ve only watched Duke and UK play this season so I can’t speak to who may be the best. And yeah I am a little cranky today. Hell, they’ll probably lose to Miami today. Smh.
-
Buddy Boeheim Suspension
Where is the lie though? This team has second round upset all over it. Or if they are a 3 seed they may lose in the first round.
-
Jussie Smollett facing new criminal charges.
Not that I know of. I’m fairly certain the jail absolved from any wrongdoing.
-
Jussie Smollett facing new criminal charges.
He said that in case something happens to him in jail. Sandra Bland.
-
Sweet 16® - How many teams have a realistic shot?
I know they have an outstanding coach and he always puts them in great positions to win. I don’t know much about their personnel. That’s a question for @DragonFire
-
Sweet 16® - How many teams have a realistic shot?
Could be just me but I can see Warren Central defeating Male and making a deep run.
-
Expanding the Basketball State Tournament
Nope.
-
Buddy Boeheim Suspension
Can’t even argue this.
-
Jussie Smollett facing new criminal charges.
If Carolyn Donham isn’t in jail then Jussie Smollet shouldn’t be in jail either.
-
Excluding the Region you most follow, which outcome are you most interested in tonight?
10th Region for me. I guess technically I am a 12th Region guy so I want to see Aden Slone and GRC head back to Rupp.
-
NBA 75th Anniversary Team
I’d take off Damian Lillard and add Dwight Howard.
-
NBA All Star Game vs NFL Pro Bowl - Which is worse?
Facts. It’s the only All Star Game I’ll watch. The rest bore me to death.
-
North Carolina 94 Duke 81
Seriously though. How do you lose that game. They had one job. One job only. Win his last home game. And they failed. Miserably. To a crappy UNC team they already 20 pieced. Shameful. Ridiculous. I hate this team.
-
North Carolina 94 Duke 81
They are trash. Won’t win a thing. You can have them.
-
North Carolina 94 Duke 81
Don’t blame me. A real team would have won that game. Done with this year’s team. On to next year and Coach Scheyer. This year’s team is dead to me.