Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia Tech 82 Duke 67 (ACC Championship)

Featured Replies

Best friend is a Hokie, I had my VT cap on as this game closed out in support of him.

Congratulations to VA Tech. I love when Duke loses.

I think Duke had the other one seed locked up even if they lost a close game. However, with how they lost, I think they no longer will get a 1 seed either. 

The VA Tech coach, formerly at Wofford, and the A&M coach(Buzz Williams---formerly at VA Tech) have done fantastic jobs with their teams this week. The transfer portal has really opened up the tournament field and competition. There are a bunch of talented coaches and players out there. We never think about coaching staffs and preparation, just the top dog. Trust me, those folks are the key.

9 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Duke's just playing mind games with the rest of the nation. 

I have doubted Duke. But by my top annual evaluation tool, they are the favorite. The NCAA champion almost always has 2 NBA first round picks on their roster. Duke has 4 projected first rounders. As UK and Duke fans know well, that doesn't mean they win it. But they have the talent to win it and talent wins. 

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I have doubted Duke. But by my top annual evaluation tool, they are the favorite. The NCAA champion almost always has 2 NBA first round picks on their roster. Duke has 4 projected first rounders. As UK and Duke fans know well, that doesn't mean they win it. But they have the talent to win it and talent wins. 

I call the NBA the "No Basketball Association." I just can't watch it. I really enjoy watching teams that have good solid players, not lottery picks.

1 hour ago, 9068 said:

I call the NBA the "No Basketball Association." I just can't watch it. I really enjoy watching teams that have good solid players, not lottery picks.

So you didn’t enjoy watching the 2010, 2012, 2015, 2017 versions of UK basketball? 

5 hours ago, futurecoach said:

So you didn’t enjoy watching the 2010, 2012, 2015, 2017 versions of UK basketball? 

Not a big UK fan. Respect the tradition just have trouble with St. John of Calapari and a fan base that feels no one else can play or coach.

13 hours ago, 9068 said:

Not a big UK fan. Respect the tradition just have trouble with St. John of Calapari and a fan base that feels no one else can play or coach.

Right now a lot of UK fans don't think Calipari knows how to coach either.

6 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Right now a lot of UK fans don't think Calipari knows how to coach either.

Wouldn't matter who was the coach....the fans always know more.

On 3/12/2022 at 11:33 PM, Randy Parker said:

Duke's just playing mind games with the rest of the nation. 

ARE THEY??????

On 3/13/2022 at 12:35 PM, 9068 said:

I call the NBA the "No Basketball Association." I just can't watch it. I really enjoy watching teams that have good solid players, not lottery picks.

The NBA is by far a much better product than college basketball.  College basketball might be more entertaining but from a pure basketball standpoint the NBA is a far superior product.  I can’t stand watching college basketball.   

6 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

The NBA is by far a much better product than college basketball.  College basketball might be more entertaining but from a pure basketball standpoint the NBA is a far superior product.  I can’t stand watching college basketball.   

This times 1,000. I will watch UK, Murray State if they are on, and top NBA prospects, but after that college basketball - if you are in to the NBA - is incredibly challenging to watch because the skill level is night and day, it is cluttered with no spacing, and the game is overcoached.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.