Everything posted by CoachBrown
-
Ballard / Eastern predictions
Two great coaches in this game, should be a great game!
-
Russ Shearer named new Bellevue head coach
Congrats to Coach Shearer, I am sure that he will do a great job at Bellevue. He has always treated the kids right at Oldham County that is for sure...
-
Oldham County Signee
Oldham County High School safety Brandon Cook signed today with the University of the Cumberlands. We here at OC wish him the best.
-
Henry County head coach resigns.
I would like to say that I have worked with Chris at Atherton and while at OC, he has always treated us right wherever I have been. I wish him the best
-
Oldham County 24 Jeffersontown 21
Gary has done a fantastic job at Jeffersontown and is a class act!
-
Trinity vs Ballard Frosh
Coach J is a class act in everything that he does, if there is anyone who is going to catch the two privates I would have to say it would be Ballard.
-
Prayers for 2 Owen County Football Players involved in an accident this morning
Thoughts and prayers from Oldham County.
-
3A - North Oldham / Western Hills / Spencer Co / Henry Co
Also, saw that Oldham was not favored to win their district either in the cats pause preview...don't worry Knute
-
Prayers for the Fort Campbell Football family
Our thoughts and prayers from OC
-
Atherton Open
I believe this may be the best thing that could have happened for Atherton, both Walker and Weston! :banana:
-
Week 0 vs. Week 1
Oldham County, South Oldham, and North Oldham will play in the Kickoff Classic to be held the weekend of Week 0. Oldham County will play Conner, South Oldham will play Woodford County, and North Oldham will play Moore.
-
North Oldham's Andrew Tuller signs
Congrats to this young man, wish him best of luck
-
Atherton coaching vacancy?
Good Luck to Coach Collins and hopefully they can build on the momentum from last year.:ylsuper:
-
Mike Jackson to Ballard ????
I had the opportunity to work with Coach Jackson for 7 years as an assistant at Oldham County High School. I certainly believe that my ability to become a head coach at the age of 26 is in part due to my time coaching with Mike. I certainly appreciate all that Mike has done for me as a colleague and a friend. He will do everything in his power to be successful at Ballard and will push himself as hard as he possibly can to get the job done. Matt Brown Head Football Coach Atherton High School
-
Bullitt East & Grant 7 on 7
I was wondering if anyone had any information on how each of these tournaments turned out?
-
Prayers needed for South Oldham Football Family.
I had the privilege of coaching him in the East/West all star game two years ago and he was truly an all star on and off the field. I also was able to student teach at South Oldham and teach there when he was a senior. My deepest sympathies to his family and to South Oldham High School. Matt Brown Head Football Coach Atherton High School
-
The Trinity faithful know...
I would like to comment on the behalf of myself as the head football coach at Atherton High School. I keep seeing that people post on this website and refer to the programs like J-Town and Atherton as the lowest of the lowest. Please remember that there are people like me out there that read this site and understand that my football program at Atherton is not in such great shape like other programs. However, when you make comments about certain individuals being able to make Atherton a much better place, you are basically saying that I have no idea what I am doing. You do not know the circumstances at other programs and are certainly not a member of those programs, so please stop referring to them. If you want to talk about how great Trinity is than please do so because they deserve the credit but leave Atherton out of it. Thanks Coach Brown
-
Scouts and footballs
Rawlings balls are only to be used in the finals.