Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atherton coaching vacancy?

Featured Replies

Who got this job? I saw this was filled a few days after closing?

Western and Atherton are the only 2 left in Jefferson County correct?

Chris Collins I believe got the Atherton job. I believe he was from Oldham County and may have coached a couple of years in Fayette.

Any word on what type of system they will run. I always liked their system just felt like thy never had the athletes to overcome their schedule.

Good luck to him. Atherton has not been very good in a long time, but seems like the past coach was guiding them on the right track!

Good Luck to Coach Collins and hopefully they can build on the momentum from last year.:ylsuper:

If I am not mistaken, South Oldham runs a spread passing type of offense and isnt Tates Creek a running team???? So who knows what type of system it will be.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.