Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard / Eastern predictions

Which team will win? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Ballard
      100%
    • Eastern
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

#4 Ballard takes on #8 Eastern. Your thoughts on this game.

Ballard will win in spite of their poor coaching

 

Ouch! I like Ballard in this game. Parker will be the difference maker!

Jake, I guess you are serious, I didn't see any cartoons at the end of your post. Don't leave us hanging here. I think the coaches are doing a nice job.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

I think Ballard will win. Eastern is overated and has not shown much. It would be a major upset should the Eagles win.

 

Gov. Jake is not far off in his estimation and opinion - IMHO.

Two great coaches in this game, should be a great game!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.