Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Oldham's Andrew Tuller signs

Featured Replies

North Oldham's Andrew Tuller signs to play his college ball at Centre College.

Congrats to this young man, wish him best of luck

Best of luck to the guy who has been the "face of NO Football" for the past four years...

 

Among his records....most career yards rushing, most career receptions, most career yards receiving, and - I'm pretty sure about this - most career interceptions.

 

I'm not certain, but I'm 99% certain he has the most career tackles, too.

Congratulations to this young man, his coaches and family!

I got to coach him in middle school and he is the kind of kid you hope your son becomes! Congrats to Andrew and the N.O. program!

I got to coach him in middle school and he is the kind of kid you hope your son becomes! Congrats to Andrew and the N.O. program!

I agree. Had the chance to him in the offseason.

Great STUDENT-Athlete...Good luck at the Harvard of the South!:thumb:

Fantastic. Congrats young man. You will be getting yourself one fine education. :thumb:

Congrats to Andrew Tuller and his new start at the next level.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.