Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. I do remember him and yes, I'd say it's pretty important stuff. Nice story on a NKY native.
  2. I think you're right UNC-5. I know they locked up the Division, but they have to win Monday to go undefeated in the division. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. He's a junior and I'm sure he plays summer ball, but have no idea with who. I have to admit I was surprised when I was told this. I knew he threw hard, but I didn't know he was at that clip. Kids from the smaller schools have a tendency to get passed over in the recognition department.
  4. Someone told me the other day that the Hammons boy from Ludlow is throwing in the high 80's.
  5. And I remember when it was the best field in NKY. and drained really well.
  6. FC your team in 04 was very good, but as HJ has said they weren't even close to being the best to ever come out of Ludlow. Having played back in the 70's, I can tell there were better teams in that era than your team from 04. You have every right to your opinion and the right to be proud of being a part of the 04 team, but you can't say your team was better than teams that you never saw play. I can say it because I did see both.
  7. I like the Lady Panthers in this game. If I'm not mistaken they're undefeated in division play and have already locked up the title for the third year in a row.
  8. Ludlow has always been a great baseball town and I would hope that the new coach is given what he needs to continue the tradition.
  9. Care to elaborate?
  10. It is good to be loyal and I'm as loyal as anyone. But I also feel that you aren't as realistic as you state. When you've posted during the football season you speak about how good their offense is when in fact you should know that it has been a problem for them. Ludlow has to control the clock to win games and to do that they have to establish a running game, which you know they didn't try to do enough. Any way this is a basketball thread, so if you would like to continue this feel free to PM me.
  11. I didn't mean anything by it. I have noticed that you have had some disagreements with 32MOP regarding some sarcastic posts he's made about Ludlow. You can take that however you see fit.
  12. I don't know of any, but I would think that someone coaching now that got the opportunity to coach their alma mater, might consider leaving their current job.
  13. No problem, I was just curious. I have noticed that you do get a rise out of FutureCoach from time to time. Nothing wrong with being loyal, but at some point realism has to come into play. I have been lambasted at times for being realistic regarding my beloved Panther football teams.
  14. I'm just curious why you like dogging the Ludlow people?
  15. I think Villa gives them their toughest test.
  16. I'd say there is a pretty good chance of that.
  17. Congrats to this young man and good luck.
  18. I have to believe my beloved Panthers will turn things around next season and be a very solid team.
  19. I'm pretty surprised at all the posts on this thread. First of all, I don't think Highfield was the coach 3 years ago. If I'm not mistaken Joe Beard was still in charge then. Secondly, all the blame can't go to the coach. The players have to assume some responsibility. And lastly, MACLA, what did you mean about the people of Ludlow not being happy unless they're trying to run some coach out of town? Gotta ask about the motorcycle thing too. Where did that come from?
  20. In the 70's when I played dunks were banned. If you got caught doing it in warmups your team was given a technical.
  21. No apology necessary UNC-5. I have read some of those same posts regarding the Ludlow girls not getting any respect. I believe that schools like Ludlow, Bellevue and others are repected amongst the schools that are similar in size or even a little bigger. I don't know if playing those big schools is a good idea or not. Personally I don't think I would schedule them, but thats not for me to decide. I do think that bad losses such as this one can leave a lasting impression on kids.
  22. I just want to make it known that I wasn't complaining about anything. I support these kids down here in everything they do. Yes, I was surprised by the margin of defeat. No, I did not expect it to be close, but I was thinking somewhere in the 20 point range, not 38 points.
  23. I remember when Lynn Camp came up to Ludlow in 99-00 season. Ludlow won the game and held Henson to less than 10 yards rushing.
  24. I'm not surprised by the loss but I am by the margin. Keep your heads up Lady Panthers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.