Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villa Madonna 82 Ludlow 69

Featured Replies

Nice win for the blue lightning. Big difference from earlier in the year.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Villa beat Ludlow earlier in the year as well?

Nice win indeed. Love is a very nice player. I would say he was close to 30pts tonight. Seems like the PG for Villa has some talent, but also an attitude. Seemed like he question and made a face to an official every call tonight. Thats really not necessary.

 

Overall nice win by Villa. Best team in sometime.

Nice win for the blue lightning. Big difference from earlier in the year.

 

AS I said in an earlier thread after these 2 schools played to overtime the 1st time they met I would have thought this would have been another close game. Did Ludlow have anyone unable to play for this one or was it just a bad night for the Panthers?

Congrats to Villa and Good luck the rest of the way..

AS I said in an earlier thread after these 2 schools played to overtime the 1st time they met I would have thought this would have been another close game. Did Ludlow have anyone unable to play for this one or was it just a bad night for the Panthers?

Congrats to Villa and Good luck the rest of the way..

 

This is really not that suprising. I hate to say it but the boys team is just not that good, they haven't been good the last two years, even though they do have talent there...

This is really not that suprising. I hate to say it but the boys team is just not that good, they haven't been good the last two years, even though they do have talent there...

 

:confused: Interesting???

This is really not that suprising. I hate to say it but the boys team is just not that good, they haven't been good the last two years, even though they do have talent there...

 

Are you serious from what I've seen Ludlow's coach does a nice job with the talent he has.

Are you serious from what I've seen Ludlow's coach does a nice job with the talent he has.

 

:laugh:

Villa had the lead by around 20 for a lot of this game. They are just a better team. Ludlow kept pressing Villa, but it only led to easy baskets. Love did have over 30, Bryan had 24. Villa advances to the final four on Friday night, probably against St. Henry. Nice to see Division III represented in the All A for a change. Both Beechwood and Villa are in the semi finals. They were with out a doubt the top two during the regular season in DIII. Beechwood beat Villa in a very close game earlier this year. Nice to see them both get a chance at the bigger "A" schools. Good luck to both teams.

Don't look for Villa to advance any further. They are a mediocre team at best.

Lets go Dayton!

If my Crusaders lose to Dayton I'll never get back on this site.

If my Crusaders lose to Dayton I'll never get back on this site.

 

:D I think you're safe. Coach Dilts at Dayton is doing a nice job of trying to rebuild the Dayton program but I believe most of his talent is still young and not quite ready to beat teams such as St Henry and other Div II teams that are in the All A

Unfortunately, I know Dayton is young, but on top of that, they have lost 3 starters within the past week........1 with torn ACL, 1 with severe high ankle sprain, and 1 with a concussion. Look for Dayton to be forced to play some eighth graders the next several weeks.........OUCH! From what I've seen though, you can bet they will still battle 'til the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I know Dayton is young, but on top of that, they have lost 3 starters within the past week........1 with torn ACL, 1 with severe high ankle sprain, and 1 with a concussion. Look for Dayton to be forced to play some eighth graders the next several weeks.........OUCH! From what I've seen though, you can bet they will still battle 'til the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:thumb:I agree with you. Coach Dilts seems to have the respect of his players and they do seem to buy into what he says. Sorry to hear of their injuries and I wish them the best.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.