Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villa Madonna 82 Ludlow 69

Featured Replies

It is easy to see what the problem is, Ludlow doesn'tt play as a team. I have only seen about 5 or 6 of their games this year but from what I have seen there is some talent there but they don't have that one player they can rely on to score 20+ points a game. So Ludlow either needs to come together as a team and compete in Division III or they can continue to play as individuals only caring about stats and continue losing. I'm not trying to take any shots here, but you think Coach Highfield would try and fix this problem.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is easy to see what the problem is, Ludlow doesn'tt play as a team. I have only seen about 5 or 6 of their games this year but from what I have seen there is some talent there but they don't have that one player they can rely on to score 20+ points a game. So Ludlow either needs to come together as a team and compete in Division III or they can continue to play as individuals only caring about stats and continue losing. I'm not trying to take any shots here, but you think Coach Highfield would try and fix this problem.

 

:ylsuper:

It is easy to see what the problem is, Ludlow doesn'tt play as a team. I have only seen about 5 or 6 of their games this year but from what I have seen there is some talent there but they don't have that one player they can rely on to score 20+ points a game. So Ludlow either needs to come together as a team and compete in Division III or they can continue to play as individuals only caring about stats and continue losing. I'm not trying to take any shots here, but you think Coach Highfield would try and fix this problem.

 

Agreed. Who is supposed to tell them to play like a team? :rolleyes:

It is my opinion that the people of Ludlow aren't happy unless they are watching Knothole baseball, riding their motorcycles, or trying to run coaches out of town. The fact of the matter is your boy's team had success with outstanding talent several years ago, but other schools have gotten better talent and your talent has dropped off.

 

Get off of your horse, motorcycle, school board seat and the bleachers and get behind the programs. This has gone on way to long.

It is my opinion that the people of Ludlow aren't happy unless they are watching Knothole baseball, riding their motorcycles, or trying to run coaches out of town. The fact of the matter is your boy's team had success with outstanding talent several years ago, but other schools have gotten better talent and your talent has dropped off.

 

Get off of your horse, motorcycle, school board seat and the bleachers and get behind the programs. This has gone on way to long.

 

 

:thumb:

 

I think its funny that Ludlow's coach was one of the best in the region two/three years ago but now we're insinuating that he may be the problem down there.

 

 

I think Coach Highfield is doing a great job with what he's got.

Cory Highfield is NOT the problem....they have the same issues that all smaller schools have....Dayton, Bellevue, etc. low numbers, sporadic talent years, attitudes, and parents/fans who think they are coaches instead of fans. :irked:

It is my opinion that the people of Ludlow aren't happy unless they are watching Knothole baseball, riding their motorcycles, or trying to run coaches out of town. The fact of the matter is your boy's team had success with outstanding talent several years ago, but other schools have gotten better talent and your talent has dropped off.

 

Get off of your horse, motorcycle, school board seat and the bleachers and get behind the programs. This has gone on way to long.

 

:lol:Spoken like a true insider and a member of the club..:banana:

:lol:Spoken like a true insider and a member of the club..:banana:

 

Wrong. Just a good observer / listener of the things that go on. Rabbit ears? Maybe. Insider? Incredibly far from the truth. Far as in from the earth to the moon.

 

Maybe you should be more careful to not allow others in on your identity...:sssh:

Wrong. Just a good observer / listener of the things that go on. Rabbit ears? Maybe. Insider? Incredibly far from the truth. Far as in from the earth to the moon.

 

Maybe you should be more careful to not allow others in on your identity...:sssh:

 

:laugh:OK W/E...:sleep:

A couple of you need to knock off the personal stuff, and read the rules.

I'm pretty surprised at all the posts on this thread. First of all, I don't think Highfield was the coach 3 years ago. If I'm not mistaken Joe Beard was still in charge then. Secondly, all the blame can't go to the coach. The players have to assume some responsibility. And lastly, MACLA, what did you mean about the people of Ludlow not being happy unless they're trying to run some coach out of town? Gotta ask about the motorcycle thing too. Where did that come from?

:thumb:

A couple of you need to knock off the personal stuff, and read the rules.

 

:thumb: I would have to agree. This entire thread has gotten completely off the topic and the Ludlow/Villa game has been over for over a week now. :walk:

We'll be coming(Deming) to play Villa Madonna Friday.

:thumb:

 

I think its funny that Ludlow's coach was one of the best in the region two/three years ago but now we're insinuating that he may be the problem down there.

 

 

I think Coach Highfield is doing a great job with what he's got.

 

When was he considered one of the best in the region, please tell me because I don't ever recall this?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.