Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OutlawJoseyWales

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OutlawJoseyWales

  1. I'm sure you know Ray had accepted the position at Henry Co. Then turned around and resigned to go to LCA. The timing put Henry Co in a very unfortunate situation...of which...IMO has negatively influenced the direction the program has taken.
  2. The Kelly kid from New Cath is the real deal IMO.
  3. Will be very interesting to see what happens here. Henry has been on their proverbial heels ever since Graham pull the rug out from under them a few years ago. Very difficult district. Not sure what direction they'll turn to.
  4. Could be an interesting game.....but in the end Pendleton and Dontae will mercifully end what has been the worst team (record wise) in Harrison County history. HC is poorly coached all the way around. Offensively, they've tried to feed it inside all year....to kids who don't have the strength or ability to finish. Defensively...they're simply too slow to play man to man. Team is not overly talented...but should have won more than four (4) regular season games.
  5. IMO....they should stick with Stallions for the boys.....Fillies for the girls. Way too much political correctness.
  6. Referring to their season as a whole. From all appearances...it's been a train wreck from the start.
  7. What has happened to Harrison Co? They are a disaster. Has their enrollment dropped? Usually very competitive.
  8. Awfully big shoes to fill. Somewhat surprised they didn't stay in house with a current assistant on staff. IMO, Central will have some slippage. If not else, until Dantzler is able to fully gain his footing.
  9. Hearing Western KY and Cincinnati may also be in the mix for Horton
  10. I would agree. They appear to have ample talent. Coaching seems to be the issue. No way Harrison should be 3-15 with the ability they have.
  11. Love the breakdown by ATLCAT. Never too early to begin to look at next season!
  12. Agree completely. I do think they'll have top 4-5 talent in 3A. But definitely think you're spot on with their play at the LOS.
  13. I'm sure a Boyle follower can shed some additional light on this...but I believe they return6-7 starters on both sides of the ball. Their cupboard is bursting at the seems from what I've been told. I know their soon to be sophomore class is loaded for bear and should really begin to make it's mark on the program next season. IMO, Central and Boyle will be in a flat dog fight to move on to BG.
  14. any update as to why Ray Horton has opted out of game?
  15. FWIW...... I think we'll see improvement across the board for Paducah Tilghman next season. Look for them to make a move in that district. I think E-town will continue to lead the way in Dist 2. I think at this point Central, in District 3, should be the favorite to once again make it to Bowling Green and seriously contend for the Title. They have ALOT coming back. I see real improvement coming for a fast maturing Boyle Co team in District 4. That will be a dog fight between Central and Boyle. Honestly....on the Eastern side....while I do think Fleming and Russell will both be much improved....I cannot see either challenging Belfry. Corbin will have a walk thru straight to the State Semi finals...and bring about World War III. Barring unforeseen injuries.....a potential Act 3 from Corbin and Belfry on Pond Creek would definitely be A MUST SEE GAME. I could easily see 6,000-7,000 in attendance. Definitely a long way off....and a lot of things can happen. But it's fun to speculate
  16. At this point...every game is a concern.
  17. At this point I believe it will come down to JC and Franklin Simpson. Should be a battle.
  18. What kind of size does Central have up front?
  19. Should be a good game. Can't see Corbin beating Belfry....even at home, unless Belfry implodes. As much experience as this Pirate team has....I don't see that happening. 42-14 Belfry
  20. Great write up. Awesome to see all the accomplishments this group has attained
  21. Bye is actually pretty tough. Kinda vanilla though. Defensively, they give up a lot yardage. Looking at the projected weather forecast...calling for a very foggy night. Russell should be very careful...because with Bye's uniforms, they'll be very, very difficult to see.
  22. Agree on both fronts. IMO, Ray Horton is the single best defensive player I've witnessed in Eastern Kentucky in the last 35+ years. Against JC he was unblockable...and completely took the game over inside the red zone on two different occasions. Jacob Baisden has all the tools to be a stud. Great Kid. Mild mannered. He doesn't yet understand just how strong he is. He is also quick on quick for someone his size
  23. Just because you're upset over FS/JC being flipped.....no way can you support rationally putting Hop-town over Johnson Central at this point. NO WAY, SHAPE or FASHION. They are for real.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.