Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steelcurtain

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steelcurtain

  1. He looked to be at full speed to me.....The ankle injury must of affected his stroke. Actually Hurd getting into foul trouble and Simon not being able to knock down wide open shots determined the outcome of this game.
  2. Yea Red they did but they obviously don't fit in that top 25 category.:jump: :banana:
  3. I hope it spreads like Cholera:thumb:
  4. Is it it me or did he(Penny)look very lathargic to you?
  5. Great game by the wildcats. To one storybook poster: The steel curtain mess hall is serving crow ala carte. If you need some condiments to help you choke it down: steelcurtain's pantry is stocked and ready for business.
  6. Sorry wasn't really aiming the comment at the general direction of all Simon fans. I've just had it out with a few before on this site and this bold Early prediction just hit a nerve.
  7. Congrats to Mike Key....Give him time he'll turn it around.
  8. Great game by both teams, but a bonehead play about allowed Henry to sneak out with a win.
  9. Here we go again with the "Cakewalk" mentality:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
  10. Found something else to complain about did ya? I know in a week you will be on here again blasting the regional tourney.....Just as you did last year. I've been to several Simon games this year and probably need to warn of you of an old cliche: Those in glass houses should not throw stones.
  11. Yeah, The players were classy. It was the student section that didn't show very much class.
  12. We played them in a JV game a couple of years ago and they were real good. It was a select team from killseth, Australia.
  13. On a side note I didn't think it was very classy of the Henry County cheering section to Boo gallatin's players who made the all tournament team.
  14. It is even worse when adults act this way.
  15. shouldn't have won, but congratulations.
  16. I agree....I thought daniel neely had it in the bag
  17. Held him to 9.....That is tough to do. Good effort by the raiders
  18. Yes, it was a very heated game. Gallatin didn't have "it" tonight but they brought enough to win.
  19. I have tried to play nice with the Walton faithful for a while now but it has gone too far. I saw and heard about some of the most classless behavior that I have ever witnessed out of grown "adult" Walton fans. Everybody has these types of fans but on more than one case I saw "adults", and I use the term very loosely, verbally attack Gallatin's players singling out their deficiencies both on and off the court....Trying to provoke 15-18 year old kids. Wow, I am not belittling all Walton fans because I am not a stereotyper, but for those of you involved in this harassment you should be ashamed of yourself.
  20. I really don't care whether ohio stations cover the eighth region or not but why am I forced to be saddled with stations that literally serve me no purpose. I have argued and argued with direct tv about this but they have no clue.......Boo these stations and boo Direct Tv

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.