Owen Co 60 Trimble Co 53

Held him to 9.....That is tough to do. Good effort by the raiders

His team was winning. IMO had Owen been on the other end of the score that number would have swelled in the 4th quarter. He is smart enough to know that Owen will beat Trimble 4 on 3 so he just take two defenders with him and lets the rest of the team win.

His team was winning. IMO had Owen been on the other end of the score that number would have swelled in the 4th quarter. He is smart enough to know that Owen will beat Trimble 4 on 3 so he just take two defenders with him and lets the rest of the team win.

I originally took this post as taking away from Trimble, but I have decided not to.

You should know that the final score (and those at the end of the quarters) do not reflect how close this ballgame was. Trimble was within 1 a couple of times and within 2 many more. The final margin of seven included 5 "foul at the end" freethrows. I like Neeley as much as the next guy (having argued that he is one of the best, if not the best, player in our region - check my posts) - but he did take shots - and missed them because of Trimble's "in your face" defense that he couldn't shake.