Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 62 Gallatin Co. 44

Featured Replies

The better team definitely won tonight. The Pioneers are just a bad matchup fot the Wildcats. Too much size and versatility. Hurd led with 26.

Kudos to the Cats on their excellent season.

A bit surprized at the margain of victory.

 

I had thought that perhaps the Wildcats might make a game of it.

 

Congratulations to Coach Steiner and the Pioneers and best of luck in the finals!!!

SK played a full game tonight. Congrats to a fine season Gallatin co. Championship on the line tomorrow night.

The Wildcats got out-coached tonight. I'm not sure there was even a game plan.

Gallatin made one run at the end of the first to tie the game but after that it was all Pioneers.

 

On a side note, could not have been more disappointed in the Gallatin fans. They were down right nasty and one grown man even got up and went toward the court yelling at Hester and basically challenging him.

The Wildcats got out-coached tonight. I'm not sure there was even a game plan.

Wow, were you at this game?

The Wildcats got out-coached tonight. I'm not sure there was even a game plan.
You are REAL intelligent.:rolleyes: Please do not waste our time with your nonsensicle drivel.

Yep. Very proud of the Wildcats despite the loss and they should be very proud of themselves.

 

Congrats to SK

From the score it would seemed that Gallatin was out played out coached out maned etc... Sk probably just had a little to many bigs for Gallatin to hang with, not to mention they probably had the top three players on the floor.

This was the best ive seen SK play in a while and the best defense i may have ever seen this team play. Every player on this team was hustling and getting after it on each play. Hurd was even on the ground going for loose balls. Hopefully they play like this in the championship game. If so i dont believe Oldham has much of a chance.

This was the first game in quite awhile that Hurd looked like himself. He was looking to score and pretty much did so at will as Hester and Elbert were able to get it into him time after time. I might have missed it but it never seemed like Gallatin used a zone. Maybe that's not their game but guarding Hurd with 6 foot to 6'2" is going to be a struggle for anyone. He hit like 13 out of 16 shots?

 

Besides the SK's bigs, the bench also seemed to be an advantage for SK as it has been recently. Steiner is using 10 or 11 guys pretty much game in and game out. Players who didn't see a whole lot of playing time earlier in the year are getting critical minutes now.

 

Good Luck tomorrow.

Gallatin made one run at the end of the first to tie the game but after that it was all Pioneers.

 

On a side note, could not have been more disappointed in the Gallatin fans. They were down right nasty and one grown man even got up and went toward the court yelling at Hester and basically challenging him.

 

Seen that and thought the ref who had to have heard what was said would have kicked the guy out. I was sitting on the other side of the court and could here the guy using the "F" word in the comments he was aiming at Hester. Very sad and disgusting to see a grown man act in such a way.

GC just had no answer for Hurd on defense and SK really got after it on the defensive end, they played a very good game tonight, something I hope continues into tomorrow night. I thought #22 for GC would have gotten more time since he seems to be one of their bigger players, and can really get off the ground. Does he always receive limited time? I liked seeing Kohrs doing the little things, he brings a bit of attitude to the floor, every team needs a kid like him, he's not afraid to mix it up in the middle. BTW I missed the "T" called against him, did he say something to the ref?

GC just had no answer for Hurd on defense and SK really got after it on the defensive end, they played a very good game tonight, something I hope continues into tomorrow night. I thought #22 for GC would have gotten more time since he seems to be one of their bigger players, and can really get off the ground. Does he always receive limited time? I liked seeing Kohrs doing the little things, he brings a bit of attitude to the floor, every team needs a kid like him, he's not afraid to mix it up in the middle. BTW I missed the "T" called against him, did he say something to the ref?

 

Had something to do with the scuffle on the floor. I was sitting rite in front of it, of course my eyes followed Hester with the ball and I missed it. Kohrs calmly asked the ref a question but that was it. Hey Neer, did K.L. call ya? He sat with my son and I.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.