Simon Kenton 62 Gallatin Co. 44

Gallatin made one run at the end of the first to tie the game but after that it was all Pioneers.

On a side note, could not have been more disappointed in the Gallatin fans. They were down right nasty and one grown man even got up and went toward the court yelling at Hester and basically challenging him.

This was the best ive seen SK play in a while and the best defense i may have ever seen this team play. Every player on this team was hustling and getting after it on each play. Hurd was even on the ground going for loose balls. Hopefully they play like this in the championship game. If so i dont believe Oldham has much of a chance.

This was the first game in quite awhile that Hurd looked like himself. He was looking to score and pretty much did so at will as Hester and Elbert were able to get it into him time after time. I might have missed it but it never seemed like Gallatin used a zone. Maybe that's not their game but guarding Hurd with 6 foot to 6'2" is going to be a struggle for anyone. He hit like 13 out of 16 shots?

Besides the SK's bigs, the bench also seemed to be an advantage for SK as it has been recently. Steiner is using 10 or 11 guys pretty much game in and game out. Players who didn't see a whole lot of playing time earlier in the year are getting critical minutes now.

Good Luck tomorrow.

Gallatin made one run at the end of the first to tie the game but after that it was all Pioneers.

On a side note, could not have been more disappointed in the Gallatin fans. They were down right nasty and one grown man even got up and went toward the court yelling at Hester and basically challenging him.

Seen that and thought the ref who had to have heard what was said would have kicked the guy out. I was sitting on the other side of the court and could here the guy using the "F" word in the comments he was aiming at Hester. Very sad and disgusting to see a grown man act in such a way.

GC just had no answer for Hurd on defense and SK really got after it on the defensive end, they played a very good game tonight, something I hope continues into tomorrow night. I thought #22 for GC would have gotten more time since he seems to be one of their bigger players, and can really get off the ground. Does he always receive limited time? I liked seeing Kohrs doing the little things, he brings a bit of attitude to the floor, every team needs a kid like him, he's not afraid to mix it up in the middle. BTW I missed the "T" called against him, did he say something to the ref?

GC just had no answer for Hurd on defense and SK really got after it on the defensive end, they played a very good game tonight, something I hope continues into tomorrow night. I thought #22 for GC would have gotten more time since he seems to be one of their bigger players, and can really get off the ground. Does he always receive limited time? I liked seeing Kohrs doing the little things, he brings a bit of attitude to the floor, every team needs a kid like him, he's not afraid to mix it up in the middle. BTW I missed the "T" called against him, did he say something to the ref?

Had something to do with the scuffle on the floor. I was sitting rite in front of it, of course my eyes followed Hester with the ball and I missed it. Kohrs calmly asked the ref a question but that was it. Hey Neer, did K.L. call ya? He sat with my son and I.