Everything posted by Italian Stallion
-
Simon Kenton-Oldham County Updates
End of the 3rd quarter: SK: 39 Oldham: 39 Let's go Simon Kenton.
-
Simon Kenton-Oldham County Updates
37-37 2 minutes to go in the 3rd.
-
Simon Kenton-Oldham County Updates
http://www.teamline.cc code 7761
-
Simon Kenton-Oldham County Updates
Does anybody else that's listening think that these announcers are terrible? I expect them to be a little biased, but this is unbelievable. :madman: :madman: :madman:
-
Covington Catholic 72 Highlands 62
I think this is what everyone outside of Ft. Thomas wanted. Sounds like a good game though.
-
Gallatin Co/SK Updates
Is Hurd still wearing the sleeve for his separated shoulder?
-
Gallatin Co/SK Updates
Also, it's pretty obvious who the announcers want to win this game. :madman:
-
Gallatin Co/SK Updates
I'm liking what I hear right now. Does Hester look 100%?
-
Gallatin Co/SK Updates
Will somebody have them when the game starts?
-
Gallatin Co./Simon Kenton Predictions
I assumed the kids would want to beat SK because they'd like to win the eighth. I don't believe there's a personal vendetta between these 2 schools, except one that's apparently being created over this forum. You act as if SK has wronged Gallatin Co. somehow, because their fans believe that SK has faced tougher opponents.
-
Best/worst coaches in NKY?
I think he meant to say they have a lot LESS pressures. If I'm not mistaken.
-
Gallatin Co./Simon Kenton Predictions
My guess would be qryche hasn't seen many SK games, and the ones he has seen Nate has shot well. You can't blame him for thinking that, with limited exposure. That's probably why he said "looks like he can shoot". I think Nate's a good shooter, he's just had a rough year.
-
Gallatin Co. 63 Shelby Co 58
I was only there for the last few minutes of the game, but from what I saw, I didn't think it was very well officiated; did anyone else think this? The second game was called much better IMO.
-
Simon Kenton 71 S.Oldham 59
I agree about Elbert. He played great, with a lot of intensity. I think this was one of Hester's more lack-luster games. He just didn't seem that into it. I think the SK defense takes play off sometimes, knowing that Hurd adjusts almost every shot in the lane. This won't work if they make it to Rupp, or maybe even Monday night.
-
Simon Kenton/South Oldham Predictions
SK by a bakers dozen.
-
Mike Hester to NKU?
Watching the two play head-to-head over the last few years, I've come away thinking Hester is the much better player in every facet of the game. But that's just my opinion.
-
Mike Hester to NKU?
Nathan Sharp is a solid player, but I wouldn't put him in the same discussion as Hester or Pelle.
-
Top five player in the 8th region
Agree about Hurd being POY, I'm suprised anybody even thinks this is a question. But I'm not sure about Elbert, he could be 6th man, I'd throw in Perkins from GC.
-
8th Region Tournament Contest
Oldham SK Anderson Shelby Oldham SK SK Hurd what is the second tie breaker?
-
2007 Upsets in NKY?
A little early....
-
Simon Kenton district championship under investigation?
Are you just throwing random sentences out there?
-
Simon Kenton district championship under investigation?
Honestly. Are you this upset that they allowed a 16th player to get time on the court? It's not like he had any effect on the game, and if he was that far down on the bench, he's most likely a liability has his level, so it didn't hurt the other team. They got the technical that they deserved. I think it was a class act by the coach to let the kid play, he deserved it.
-
Simon Kenton district championship under investigation?
This is rediculous. Who cares?
-
All 8th Region Team and Coach of the Year
This is impressive, I haven't seen Edmonson play since he left Simon Kenton. Back then I wasn't too impressed with his shot selection, but definitely had talent. It seems he's grown up since then. Dang. I wonder what it'd be like if he were still at SK.
-
Cov. Cath 53 Holmes 50 (35th District)
It's hard not to be negative against a team like Holmes. They've got all the talent in the world, but won't get over themselves and put it together. After awhile it's not sad anymore, it's just a joke.