Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top five player in the 8th region

Featured Replies

The 8th Region Player of the Year, has been announced but I don't really think, that it was accurate voting.

 

If I had to pick the top five, to come out, Neeley (player of the year), Hurd, Penny, Hester, and I think the Shipp boy, for Grant Co., deserves to be there to.

The 8th Region Player of the Year, has been announced but I don't really think, that it was accurate voting.

 

If I had to pick the top five, to come out, Neeley (player of the year), Hurd, Penny, Hester, and I think the Shipp boy, for Grant Co., deserves to be there to.

 

So do you think the voting was wrong because he didn't play a lot this year due to his injury?

Hurd,poy

Hester

Neeley

Chambers

Perkins or Dunlap???

Neely POY

Hester

Hurd

Chambers

Daugherty or Penny

Who are the best players for each team in the regionals. Try and name at least two for each team.

Merged these threads together, for better discussion by all fans....:thumb:

Gallatin-Edmondson/Maddox

SK-Hester/Hurd

Shelby-Cochren

Walton-Daugherty/Jones

Oldham-Dunlop

Anderson-Penny

1) Hurd P.O.Y. (SK)

2) Neely (Owen)

3) Chambers (Shelby)

4) Hester (SK)

5) Elbert (SK)

1) Hurd P.O.Y. (SK)

2) Neely (Owen)

3) Chambers (Shelby)

4) Hester (SK)

5) Elbert (SK)

 

I would add Elbert to the top 10 in the region, not sure about the top 5.

You have to add Cody Perkins for Gallatin County.

Top 5 based on overall performance(not penalizing for injuries)

Hester, Hurd, Neely, Chambers, Penny

1) Hurd P.O.Y. (SK)

2) Neely (Owen)

3) Chambers (Shelby)

4) Hester (SK)

5) Elbert (SK)

 

Agree about Hurd being POY, I'm suprised anybody even thinks this is a question. But I'm not sure about Elbert, he could be 6th man, I'd throw in Perkins from GC.

Neely POY

Hester

Hurd

Chambers

Daugherty or Penny

Daugherty????

Cody Perkins has to be in there for Gallatin, i would say him and maddox. As for daugherty no way he is in the top five, maybe all region but definately not top 5

1) Neely (Owen) POY

2) Hester (SK)

3) Hurd (SK)

4) Penny (Anderson)

5) Koble (Oldham)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.