Everything posted by Alabama Larry
-
Did Conner run up the score on Franklin County?
84-6 would have been bad, but I don't know. Needed to see it and kinda wished I did. Refs/Chain Gangs got a work out.
-
St. Xavier 56 Male 10
OX, I tried to get in there but someone threw water at me and told me to SCAT! :idunno:
-
John Hardin vs. Jeffersontown Predictions
Not really E-Town 35 minutes, but man that announcer if its the same one when Male played their in 05, was the pits. I've been going to high school football games since I was eight years old, and by far I've never heard one like that guy. Looks like its X-Rocks/Scott Cty- Eastern.
-
Highlands 67 Johnson Central 20
We don't drive to Birmingham for games any more, not for several years. Yes, we hated it. Tennessee/Auburn.
-
Biggest regional championship match-ups.
John Hardin hosting Jeffersontown Scott County at Eastern. Might go to this one, or T/X.
-
Highlands 67 Johnson Central 20
Sorry, I thought, man cannot make a comment about Ft. Thomas... My sense of humor is missing like our field goals. :thumb:
-
Highlands 67 Johnson Central 20
Men who abuse children, satan, wife beaters, car crashes, cancer, losing a job, Divorce, Non believers of Jesus, Obama doesn't make me weep, but these thing do. All I asked was there a way to seperate the fans at Ft. Thomas, and gave an example of John Hardin and how much I hated sitting beside fans of other teams as I'm sure most of us do..
-
John Hardin vs. Jeffersontown Predictions
Where is it being played, I might want to go but no way I go to JH?
-
Trinity 55 Manual 0
Maybe to put a kid in who was a Senior? :idunno: They had one more to use and didn't.
-
Highlands 67 Johnson Central 20
I hate sitting in stand that only have one side, did this at John Hardin and hated it. And Highlands is the same way, not a good avenue. Isn't there something they could do? Good Luck next week hope all kids are injury free.
-
Is there any question the 6A State Championship is this week?
:popcorn: :jump: :deadhorse: :idunno: :walk: :popcorn:
-
St. Xavier/Trinity Predictions
X wins 20-14 in OT. You see it here first.
-
Eastern 30 Bryan Station 27
Congrats to the Eagles. Got a call from my Brother-In-Law, "Its over Eastern lost"! They were in the car, heading home...His brother is an Coach and they gave up. I guess they play Scott County.
-
St X Stadium
Its super sweet, but hard to see over the players from the visitors side, so I made the right decision. I had plenty of room and no one bothered me. And I did the same. Wasn't that cold, Mama wimped out, big baby.
-
St. Xavier 56 Male 10
14-3 at the half and I felt we were lucky to be close, X had several penalties on them. 2nd half it was over quick, X scored and squib a hard kick off and it bounces off us and goes 10 yards back to X. Our kids played hard and never quit. I met OX/Chipper before the game and had a wonderful time, two very nice guys, Tony Danza couldn't locate her. I guess I'm done until the spring, Oh, I spoke with a Trinity coach at the half, real good guy, he said Male had a nice freshman kicker. Good Luck to all the teams and lets pray for no injuries.
-
St X Stadium
I clap at a nice play, but yelling is not my thing, see freshmen comment, its two hours before kick off Mama not going (cold). Tony how you gonna find me? Look for the Bama Cushion, I could wear Bama stuff, but I wanna watch the game. 58, if Male does very good, X fans will respect that, and I'll just go to the other side.
-
The Most "dominating" RB in KY history?
Well Woodrow, I guess Joker is proving my point. I'm sure Miles was a great back, but you cannot compare him and what Shaun has done.
-
St X Stadium
Run into you or run over you? :idunno: Oh I'd like that too. When we played Trinity there were several folks with Rock gear on and no one bothered them. And also for other teams even Manual, but the student section might yell at opposing fans. One thing I do know (our nephew was a QB at X 2002/2003) I have no problem sitting on X's side. Like I said I want to see the game. There is some restrictions on why the seats are like they are for the X visitors. Clipper, she is shy but I love hot Chocolate. :banana: Class is not a four letter word.
-
Present Playoff Format Nearing An End?
"I'd rathered to play and lost, than to never get to played". If they go to only 2 from each District get to play then this year Trinity/X would have gotten to play, but the way it is now Manual/Male also played and advanced, its kinda like going to a bowl for a college team who gets extra practice for the younger guys, as Male/Manual have gotten the extra work, they may lose and be done, but they may win also and a extra week, and this goes for all the schools who didn't finish one or two.
-
Super District Round 1 Results (T,X,M,H)
I agree 100%, other JCPS said no to Trinity in playing them. Not one said lets do it. If Trinty stayed in the same district with E/B/S and needed Male and Manual to play them and they had the choice, Male would have played the Rocks, Manual would not have, even the JVs/frosh were not allowed to play the Rocks. But the scores don't lie the Rocks beat us and Manual by huge numbers, and will it get better any time soon? Well we think so.
-
St X Stadium
Went there a few weeks ago, beautiful place, but due to certain restrictions the visitors side is small and doesn't go up high at all. I've deicded if I go I will sit in the X side around the 20/30/40 yard lines about half way up. I will wear my male clothes but will not openly cheer out of respect to the X fans, I usually don't yell at all unless the Freshmen are playing. I want to be able to watch the game, and its hard from the other side. Mama says she is on the Male side and saw it fine last time, my son same thing but he walks around and bothers people. She also has said she might not go due to the cold, so I know for sure (Vally Girl) if she says home, I'll be there. So what do y'all think, set over there and not dress with Purple stay neutral? Or wear my colors but be quite? My coat is black so it would only be a cap.
-
The Most "dominating" RB in KY history?
Wow and Miles isn't a RB in college, and Shaun... How come they are using 4th string RBs and Miles is still on defense? I thought uk fan was making sense more often these day. What does the thread ask?
-
NewCath community asks for your prayers.......
Oh my so sorry to hear of this, I ask our LORD to take care of him and the medical staff to be able to give their complete support or him, I pray to help his family and friends as he goes thru this ordeal, I ask for this and a healing and ask in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN.
-
The Most "dominating" RB in KY history?
In a forum sometimes we add some tidbits to give more to the discussion, and thats what I did. I have more Alabama records I could share if I felt compelled to, but I'll ask you first. Nope, I'm a big boy I'll add what I want to and you can read or skip over, thats what I do, and I just keep my editorals to myself. No one else seemed compelled to tell me my comment "Has nothng to do with what the best back ever in KY" did after he left the state. MY post was #8 out of 124.
-
Trinity 72 Simon Kenton 0
Take some knees!!!! Just messing around. You run the ball every time and SK drills a young back and hurts him and now you have an injured kid trying not to run up the score, so you need to pass it some. Its playing the game.