Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FamilyTradition

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamilyTradition

  1. He probably hasn't unpacked from the last move. He might throw his hat in the ringer. I hope his furniture is on wheels.
  2. They must be having sportsman stew now, they couldn't catch a bird all night.
  3. I thought that he had a torn ACL. That's great he is back playing. Is he a senior?
  4. Maybe they will be moving on to a bigger game.
  5. With a score of 72-0, did Dudley run the score up? If Highlands did this, Dale would have been a villain for allowing a score like this.
  6. That was the old " Turkey Bowl" game. What a great Thanksgiving that was .
  7. Speaking of nest, I noticed a odd looking nest perched on top of the small gym! Do ya know anything about this?
  8. You make it sound like Highlands were afraid to play B.E. Maybe it had something to do with the open dates that Highlands were trying to fill. I'd bet Dale would love to play B E if they would give them a good challenge.
  9. There is 16 of us believing that CovCath is primed for an upset over St. X. Lots of injuries for St. X and CovCath back at 100%. Their ripe for the pickin! How long do you play your starters in a game like this with no real meaning of the outcome? Do you take a chance for further injury to try an get a victory?
  10. Will Bardo Qb, David Hogue wr, Nick Buten wr, Hunter Schlosser ol-dl, Colin Rosenhagen db and Brian Beck would be playing alot of varsity about anywhere else. Highlands has a lot seniors playing in these position or these kids would be frontline players. These kids are what makes Highlands JV so good.
  11. The Bird's can't let their guard down now, finish strong and get ready for the playoffs. Stay focused and prepare as if its your last game!
  12. Will these kids have to sit if there is not a change of address? Is there some type of special rule when a new school is opened?
  13. Hey Boom, what time will the bus be there for tailgating party. I hope some of our fellow bgp'ers come join us Bird's for a toast.
  14. The only difference is the Bird's have two victory's on the varsity level. It should be a good game and I hope that everyone comes out of this game healthy. The next time they meet will really be the game that matters.
  15. Oh the soph jv year, most of this year's senior's were starting varsity . They were not available to play jv. Just thought I'd throw that little bit of info out.
  16. Way to go Bird's! It look's like the offense came to life in this game. I heard that there were some personel changes on the offensive line. Keep up the good work. Maybe someone that was there could give more details.
  17. Not to say that Dixie might not have a good defense, but this same defense gave up 28 pts. to a team that only scored 1 td in their first two games. I know, CovCath's offense is getting better but Highland's offense is already there. I believe that the Bird's are going to put some pts. on the board, the ? is will Dixie's offense put alot of pts. against Highlands defense?
  18. Dale was asked about the success of last year's team. He replied," I'll know in about 10-15 years"
  19. It was a great team win for the Bird's. Let's get ready to play the Bulldog's. Stay focused.
  20. I hate to blow your bubble, there is another river in Ky that run' s north. It's called the Ky River.
  21. Congrats to the young Bird's. Both team's played hard and it's a shame somebody has to lose. The Bird's have to get better about the mental mistake's. Austin Abner showed alot of composure on that last play with the pass to Dillon Harvey. Keep working hard Bird's.
  22. If Rodenberg knew he had this kind of talent returning why would he make a schedule like this.
  23. I don't think that the OHSAA investigated them the first time. I think that Trottwood did their own investigation and found no infractions. That's kinda like asking the fox to watch the hen house.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.