NewCath 9 CovCath 0

98NCCalum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to this on radio. Did all of the announcers go to CovCath??? You would've thought that NewCath had nothing to do with winning the game. I listened most of the fourth quarter and all I heard was panic in the commentators voice about CovCath's upcoming season.

Nice win for the Breds.

I listened to this on radio. Did all of the announcers go to CovCath??? You would've thought that NewCath had nothing to do with winning the game. I listened most of the fourth quarter and all I heard was panic in the commentators voice about CovCath's upcoming season.

Nice win for the Breds.

Thats why it is called CovCath Radio. 0-2 ouch!:thumb:

NC is solid. Not great but solid. Offense is fair. QB has a nice arm. No running game today. CCH dominated that side of the ball. Nice effort by Kevin Stewart, Hans Roedig, Mike Jacobs, and probably more. One screwup led to 6.

NC did lay some licks on receivers as did Furnish for CCH.

Neither team's kicking game is where it has been or needs to be.

Less fans than I expected.

I have no idea what the official wording is on the taunting rule so the official may have called it exactly as he should.

However, if it is considered to be taunting when a kid going in on a TD with no one in front of him raises his hand to celebrate before he scores, the rule needs to be changed. I'm all for the INTENT of the rule. Taunting leads to problems. You have to let kids be excited .

The NC kid in no way was taunting. It could have cost the the game.