Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NewCath 9 CovCath 0

Featured Replies

Final.

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 83
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Breds!!

One word about the CovCath "O" this season: SAD........

Wow what a great defensive football game... Covcath line really needs alot of help...

Way to go breds!!!

How did the scoring go ?

TD by #25 followed by an interception on the next play from scrimmage which led to a FG

Again I'll ask, CCH'ers...will CCH go 1-9 or 2-8 at best?

 

Don't get me wrong, with their schedule an average team could go 2-8 or 3-7 but without Buckley, are they average?

I listened to this on radio. Did all of the announcers go to CovCath??? You would've thought that NewCath had nothing to do with winning the game. I listened most of the fourth quarter and all I heard was panic in the commentators voice about CovCath's upcoming season.

Nice win for the Breds.

Way to go Mr Ritter and Mr Grosser .:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: When was the last time that NCC won in this series ?

CONGRATS TO NCC!! I had a feel that this was the year to get the big dogs! Looks like a "three-peat" is not out of the realm of possibility this year!

I listened to this on radio. Did all of the announcers go to CovCath??? You would've thought that NewCath had nothing to do with winning the game. I listened most of the fourth quarter and all I heard was panic in the commentators voice about CovCath's upcoming season.

Nice win for the Breds.

Thats why it is called CovCath Radio. 0-2 ouch!:thumb:

NC is solid. Not great but solid. Offense is fair. QB has a nice arm. No running game today. CCH dominated that side of the ball. Nice effort by Kevin Stewart, Hans Roedig, Mike Jacobs, and probably more. One screwup led to 6.

 

NC did lay some licks on receivers as did Furnish for CCH.

 

Neither team's kicking game is where it has been or needs to be.

 

Less fans than I expected.

I have no idea what the official wording is on the taunting rule so the official may have called it exactly as he should.

 

However, if it is considered to be taunting when a kid going in on a TD with no one in front of him raises his hand to celebrate before he scores, the rule needs to be changed. I'm all for the INTENT of the rule. Taunting leads to problems. You have to let kids be excited .

 

The NC kid in no way was taunting. It could have cost the the game.

Does CovCath still run that spread offense at all with the new coach, or did he change pretty much everything about the offense now?

Thats why it is called CovCath Radio. 0-2 ouch!:thumb:

 

Its been a while since BGP has had someone who lives and dies by the losses of the Colonels. I see we have a new guy.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.