WHo Wins?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. WHo Wins?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this be a sellout?

Can someone post directions to the football field coming from NKY?

This will not be a sellout.

Directions: I-75 to I-71 to I-264 west to Poplar Level Road exit, Turn right on Poplar Level Road. St X is on the right it will be the next traffic light after you pass Audubon Hospital. Have a safe trip.

While I would love to see CovCath win this game (wow what a game this would have been last year) I just what CovCath to come out injury free. Gentlemen, work hard, learn from every game, keep getting better.......and always remember "With a spirit, that will not die"!

Will this be a sellout?

Can someone post directions to the football field coming from NKY?

By the way, I loved the Covington Catholic cheering section at the state final volleyball game at NKU between NDA and Assumption last weekend. The best was the guy in the tie up on a ladder trying to flick a cord up in the rafters with a broom and the CC boys yelling " Your pole's too short!!" We look forward to the visitors from the north.

Last time these two met and St. X was nationally ranked, CovCath took it to the Tigers and handed them their only loss of the season and the Tigers went on to win state, running off fourteen consecutive victories. Unfortunately for them, that was the first game of the year and the Tigers had to travel for the game. Theyre a well oiled machine right now and the second teamers will get valuable game experience in this one to get ready for the playoffs.

Last time these two met and St. X was nationally ranked, CovCath took it to the Tigers and handed them their only loss of the season and the Tigers went on to win state, running off fourteen consecutive victories. Unfortunately for them, that was the first game of the year and the Tigers had to travel for the game. Theyre a well oiled machine right now and the second teamers will get valuable game experience in this one to get ready for the playoffs.

Second teamers get a lot of experience because they are the first team right now with the injuries. Throw in the emotion of the Senior night too.