Everything posted by Fatstacker
-
Who had the hardest hit in hs football you have ever seen?
- Russell's State Championship Rings
Those are some fancy looking rings.- Biggest upsets in high school football ever
For some.- Ky High Schoolers with Super Bowl Rings
It's kinda hard not to know, they lost 4 in a row.- Ky High Schoolers with Super Bowl Rings
Sorry Pete W, I see you found out he did play in a Super Bowl, my bad.- Ky High Schoolers with Super Bowl Rings
He played in two Super Bowls, III against the Jets and well I can't remember which one it was but when the Colts defeated the Cowboys on a last second field goal. So, he played in two Super Bowls.- Biggest upsets in high school football ever
I don't know about ever but this year in the Class 2A Regional Semifinals when Sheldon Clark beat Leslie Co. I thought that it was a pretty big upset.- Ky High Schoolers with Super Bowl Rings
What about Johnny U? He played at Louisville, where did he go to highschool at?- Ky High Schoolers with Super Bowl Rings
Where did he play at in Kentucky?- Longest losing streak?
WOW... :eek:- Pendleton County Football
I'm pretty sure last year was just their third year of Varsity fooball.- Would Lawrence Co. do better in AA?
I would say so.- Bill Letton will be the new LexCath football coach!
Congrats to Coach Letton!- How do I become a head coach?
My dream is to become a high school football coach some day and I was wondering if anyone had some tips on how I could do this?- Favorite Places to Play
Oh, yeah, I loved playing at Halcomb Field!- Favorite Places to Play
Gose-Chandler Athletic Field, Whitesburg. I miss them days, more than anyone can imagine.- Who's the team to beat in the mountains in 06
Gotta go with Belfry!- Sam Gardner to Mich State??
Congrats to him.- Top Quarterbacks In 2006
I didn't know he was that young, heck of a ball player, watched last year against LCC.- Top Quarterbacks In 2006
He use to be #6 right? I remember him from when I played.- Artificial turf in Kentucky
Pikeville also plays on it.- Class A All-District 8 Team
Very nice looking group of young men on that list. Some VERY good players there. Congrats to all of them!- Russell 27 Owensboro Catholic 14
Congrats to Russell!!!!!- All District Teams Are Out
Does anyone have a link to last years All-District teams?- Top RB in Eastern KY
Cant believe no noe mentioned Phillip Bentley of LCC, an old Whitesburg boy. One of the best you'll see. - Russell's State Championship Rings