Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County Football

Featured Replies

I think this year Pendleton will have an exseptional good season but they still have one year till Disrtict play. :dancingpa PC :dancingpa

  • Author

Look for Stegman to have a great year! :walk: :banana:

Was last year their first winning season and where will they be district wise?

Was last year their first winning season and where will they be district wise?
I'm pretty sure last year was just their third year of Varsity fooball.
Was last year their first winning season and where will they be district wise?

 

They were scheduled to join the Highlands, CovCath, Grant Co, South Oldham district I think.

They were scheduled to join the Highlands, CovCath, Grant Co, South Oldham district I think.

Will all 4 of these teams still be in class AAA next year ?

Will all 4 of these teams still be in class AAA next year ?

 

I would think HH and CC would be for sure. Grant Co. and S. Oldham I'm not sure but I would expect they would be unless there is more movement with the Oldham school system.

Wow that district may be a little overwhelming the first couple years

Of course any reclassification could change a lot of what district they would be in.

Or decades.

 

PC still struggled to beat non playoff single A teams last season... I don't have anything against the cats but that conference could be very overwhelming...

They were scheduled to join the Highlands, CovCath, Grant Co, South Oldham district I think.

Kind of off topic, but along the lines of the district alignment....Isn't Holmes slated to drop to AAA and join this district? Or did I just imagine I read that somewhere? :confused:

Kind of off topic, but along the lines of the district alignment....Isn't Holmes slated to drop to AAA and join this district? Or did I just imagine I read that somewhere? :confused:

 

Holmes is always one of the smallest AAAA or largest AAA schools so they could end up back in AAA with the mergers, openings, growth of other schools.

I would think HH and CC would be for sure. Grant Co. and S. Oldham I'm not sure but I would expect they would be unless there is more movement with the Oldham school system.

So do we consider PC in NKY when it is comes to football? :sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.