Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SKINPIG

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SKINPIG

  1. Zach is right at 6'2" and weighs in at 202. I know this because I was with him at Marshall and watched him step on the scales in their new weight room. I out weighed him by 101 lbs. Man! I'm getting big. Zach has it all and ANY team that gets him on the dotted line will instantly make their team better.
  2. Hey, you rubbed it in, then I took a stab. You are fair game, are you not? Now it's getting pre-schoolish.:argue:
  3. I agree with Daddy Cat. I hope no offense is taken, but the comment was a little middle schoolish.
  4. And just how is that working out for you? That "vow" you've made...What has it solved?:confused: I know one thing, it cost you the chance to see a very good game at one of the best host schools in the region. You missed out! Next time try holding your breath instead of making some kind of vow.:cry:
  5. Yes it was. Which team in the 13th is most capable of putting 4 or 5 good games in a row together? I honestly don't which team it would be. It's beginning to look more like Knox Central to me...It's going to be a wild tourney.
  6. I'm sure a representative from either Clay or Laurel makes a motion to vote every year.
  7. You're making a weak attempt at trying to rationalize Jackson County wanting to draw. How could voting to draw be doing the best thing for your highly talented 9 seniors? Please explain. On second thought, please don't try, there is no reasonable explanation.:irked:
  8. That advantage is ancient history my friend. It's re-surfaced on the log mountain grid and the redhound hardwood. If you guys could spare some, we'd sure appreciate having some of it back here in Clay.
  9. Wow! You sure showed those Clay folks...Didn't you. The 13th region is getting tighter every day. I keep adding teams to the list of possible winners. I wonder if they miss you in Manchester?
  10. And what are you actually saying? Please clarify.
  11. Lots of "BUMPING" on this thread Les. I'd say most are anxious to see how all this unfolds in March instead of following your rankings.
  12. Didn't mean to butt in Crumjr. Since Clay's coach has been mentioned as a candidate for the MS job, I thought it might be relevant...Thank you...Oink!:irked:
  13. Expectations are on the rise in Clay County when it comes to football. Other than a few ignorant locals that consider the Tigers a "flop in district play", most realistic supporters are somewhat patiently waiting for that district/region championship. A good cycle of athletes are poised to come through Clay over the next 5 years, I look for Stepp to be their coach. For all I know, he may leave tomorrow...I'd be very surprised though.
  14. You're right Birdsfan, Highlands fans are some of the best.
  15. I agree, and would go as far to say that when most players quit, it has nothing "legitimately" to do with the coach. Coaches are wrongly blamed for quitters more often than not.
  16. Oh! And check your PM inbox.:devil:
  17. Sweet redemption for the Tigers.:ylsuper: Clay comes out with a game plan that keeps PC on their heels all night. One of the best played and coached games I've seen Clay play in a while. Kudos to Clay's staff and players. Great job!
  18. Thanks for solidifying my statement in post #21.:thumb:
  19. You have a lot of attributes Athlete7, class ain't one of them. What are you, like 12 or 13 years old?:lol:
  20. I'd like to send out a big congratulations to the Clay County Tiger Seniors, their teammates, coaches and entire program. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first class in 16 years to have all winning seasons along with 4 playoff appearances as well. Job well done men. Let's win a few more!:dancingpa
  21. Clay is also on a roll. I know the competition may have been a little weaker, but Clay has only given up an average of 10.5 points a game since the PCC fiasco, 20 of which were to Whitley. PCC gave up 42 to Whitley, 63 to Letcher, 57 to Clay and 42 to North Laurel. Neither team is a defensive Juggernaut to say the least, but If Clay's defense has in fact improved since traveling to Perry I'd have to give them the edge.
  22. Thanks offside. "I see" said the blind man. I read a little in the Case Book and interpreted a sentence wrong. Imagine that.:creepy:
  23. Roughing the kicker is 15 yards from the previous spot and automatic first down. The best I can tell from reading up on it, the kicking team has a choice. 1. Take the penalty and retry the PAT, half the distance to the goal. 2. Accept the missed try and take the penalty on the kickoff. I'm not 100% sure on this, maybe someone can add some insight.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.