Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 58 Pineville 56

Featured Replies

Redhounds win a squeaker, 58-56.

the jinx of the Fear 'Les' Ratings continue.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Strange hits a halfcourt shot at the buzzer, BUT Corbin had fouls to give and Strange WAS fouled before the buzzer with eight tenths of a second remaining.

Let me get this straight though before bickering begins, The whistle blew way before the shot.

Clint Cashen made some big plays down the stretch. Heck of a kid.

Man you talk about an exciting night. What a game! Corbin would go up 8 or 9 points, Pineville would cut into it, Corbin would go up 4 or 5, pineville would come back to go up 1 or 2. That shot was a heckuva a shot but a good call. Maybe in the NBA it would be continuation and have counted but I side with the officials. I'm a Corbin fan but I'll call em how I see them if it was a bad call. I'm out of high school so now I just root for and watch the games. I don't let myself get tore up over them. Also hats off to the law and school officials keeping things orderly outside. There was a lot of ugly stuff from fans of both teams out in the parking lot.

Nasty end to a very entertaining game to watch. Pineville fans and Corbin cops at odds after the game...

Great job HOUNDS!!!!!!! Strange was clearly fouled before the shot was up, but I will say that the shot was a great shot. I see why Pineville fans are upset of course they wanted the shot to count but the truth is that he was fouled. Great game by both teams and I can see these two teams playing again at knox central here in a couple of weeks. Both have a shot at the region and I hope they ( Pineville ) dont let this loss get them down. They are a great team

This was a great win for the Hounds. The official made a good call. The shot was superb---- it just came after the foul. Pineville has a great team. It was definitely worth the price of admission tonight.

  • Author

Man, there was a good crowd too. I saw over six different 13th Region coaches watching that games along with a lot of different athletic directors, referees, ect.

Because of the rules of this website I can't say anything I want about the game. I can say Strange showed me tonight why he is playing the best ball of any individual in the region. This is my last post on anything about this game, or Pineville and Corbin. Both are great teams and I think everyone on this board hopes to see them play each other again.

Strange hits a halfcourt shot at the buzzer, BUT Corbin had fouls to give and Strange WAS fouled before the buzzer with eight tenths of a second remaining.

Let me get this straight though before bickering begins, The whistle blew way before the shot.

Clint Cashen made some big plays down the stretch. Heck of a kid.

 

Ok I know I said I wouldn't say anything else about the game, but I lied, this is the last I'll say. But I really think Cashen should start for Corbin. He is a smart player and just does alot of stuff alot of people don't notice to help them. Thats that, and I'm out of this thread.

Because of the rules of this website I can't say anything I want about the game. I can say Strange showed me tonight why he is playing the best ball of any individual in the region. This is my last post on anything about this game, or Pineville and Corbin. Both are great teams and I think everyone on this board hopes to see them play each other again.

 

Come on Villager tell us the truth about what really happened.

Let's be careful when discussing this game and keep the content on Corbin and Pineville, not any other issues....:thumb:

 

Rule #9

9. No discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums. Discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted in all non-high school forums. However, discussion of criminal behavior by juveniles (anyone under 18) is never permitted anywhere on BGP.

Come on Villager tell us the truth about what really happened.

 

Your bluegrasspreps name explains it all. Really both are great teams, I'm confident in saying we will see them play again.

This shows how close the 13th region really is. Was this game at Corbin?

Heard a couple Pineville fans say they would not be back at Corbin again to watch a basketball game. I said the same thing about Clay County ten or so years ago, and I have never been back to Manchester. I would like to see these two teams meet for the 13th region title in a few weeks...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.