Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bballmaniac

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bballmaniac

  1. Yes I will agree Wilson made a great play after a very bad decision. This kid is a keeper. He will make a bad play and then come up with 2 good plays. He never gives up and also never says die. This is a kind of kid I think any coach would want on their team.
  2. Great job HOUNDS!!!!!!! Strange was clearly fouled before the shot was up, but I will say that the shot was a great shot. I see why Pineville fans are upset of course they wanted the shot to count but the truth is that he was fouled. Great game by both teams and I can see these two teams playing again at knox central here in a couple of weeks. Both have a shot at the region and I hope they ( Pineville ) dont let this loss get them down. They are a great team
  3. I know it is a couple of days until the game, but I thought I would get an early start and see what people thought about this game. Pineville being rated as number one right now and corbin at 3. I see corbin knocking off the top dog again just like knox central in a close one. Corbin- 62 Pineville- 57
  4. Great game. Corbin takes I believe a 4 point lead in a halftime. But the Panthers hung around in the second half and had a chance at the end. Great game to go down in the rivalry. And for people too say that the refs cheated KC is crazy. Great game and we might just get to see a rematch of the two teams come tourny time. Should be great!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa GO HOUNDS:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:banana::banana:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.