Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 71 Clay Co. 69

Featured Replies

Corbin wins 71-69 in overtime.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin survives in Manchester! Both teams with quite a few chances to put it away ! Great game it sounded like!

As long as there are no big upsets in district play, every game in the 13th region tourny could very well be barn burner........By the way, nice win in a tough place for Corbin.

Corbin survives in Manchester! Both teams with quite a few chances to put it away ! Great game it sounded like!

 

Yes it was.

 

Which team in the 13th is most capable of putting 4 or 5 good games in a row together? I honestly don't which team it would be. It's beginning to look more like Knox Central to me...It's going to be a wild tourney.

Yes it was.

 

Which team in the 13th is most capable of putting 4 or 5 good games in a row together? I honestly don't which team it would be. It's beginning to look more like Knox Central to me...It's going to be a wild tourney.

I still think it is Corbin. Clay County is a hard place to win.
Yes it was.

 

Which team in the 13th is most capable of putting 4 or 5 good games in a row together? I honestly don't which team it would be. It's beginning to look more like Knox Central to me...It's going to be a wild tourney.

 

Looking real good since they play at home:eek:

I still think it is Corbin. Clay County is a hard place to win.

:thumb::thumb:

I thought Clay played a great game, they played the entire OT with 3 of their starters fouled out. I also thought Crawford got away with alot tonight but that is just my opinion. But Justin Hobs really showed tonight why he is the best player in the region.

 

Anyone know the scoring for the Hounds and the Tigers.

Anyone know how many fouls were called tonight, Clay had 3 players foul out and had 2 players with 4 fouls that I know of and I know Corbin had 1 player foul out. Was this game really that physical or was the refs just calling every touch?

But Justin Hobs really showed tonight why he is the best player in the region.

 

 

 

He's a good one, but I wouldn't say best player in the region. Did you see him shoot 2 of 14 at Cumberland?

Ummm, Obviously you haven't seen everyone in the region ... Region 13. I can name a few better than Hobbs.

No I missed that game, I know he had a rough game at Cumberland just like the entire Clay Co team did. But tonight he really showed some heart and played tough. Most people have Crawford and Johnson rated as better players than Hobbs, but I thought he outplayed both of them tonight.

Didn't Crawford score the game-winning basket?

Actually Ive probally saw all the Top players in the region, but let me restate what I said. Hobbs tonight played like he is the best player in the region.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.